Zionhealth Vanilla Jasmine Repair Conditioner - 16oz
- · Mineral detoxification and replenishment
- · Internal and external strengthening
- · Weightless seal of protection
- · Restored shine and softness
From styling and chemical treatments to sun and pollutants, so many factors constantly strip hair of its nutrients and moisture. This starts to show in the form of frizz, breakage, and lifelessness, leading to yet another round of styling and concealing. Our vanilla jasmine repair conditioner is exactly what you need to break the cycle and revitalize vulnerable, lackluster hair. We utilize clay and Dead Sea salt to detoxify and replenish, wiping out every last trace of dullness and contaminants that stand in the way of you and healthy, radiant strands. Through balancing pH levels and smoothing and sealing cuticles, our conditioner creates a force field between you and damage. This preserves the immense healing and fortifying efforts of hydrolyzed soy protein, pro-vitamin B5, and mineral extracts. Sunflower oil and jojoba oil penetrate effortlessly to deliver antioxidants and moisture without the added weight, transforming hair from the inside out.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten-Free
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while simultaneously replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients and moisture. Through promoting balance and healing, they help to restore shine, softness, and definition.
• Glycerin has been added in strategic amounts to work flawlessly alongside our other humectants and emollients. It continuously soaks in moisture to soothe the scalp, soften hair, enhance shine, and avoid breakage.
• Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it penetrates effortlessly to heal and protect without leaving behind residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while maintaining the moisture needed for rectifying frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Aloe is bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that repair and cleanse without stripping hair. Exfoliating enzymes and salicylic acid, in particular, help improve circulation and remove buildup. As it conditions and helps restore healthy pH levels, it eases inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches. These qualities allow it to treat problematic scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is a conditioning treatment that sinks in to repair and fortify. In the process, it helps retain moisture for better manageability and long-lasting sheen.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Jojoba Oil greatly resembles the natural sebum created by the body. It provides non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cleansing and moisturizing. Plenty of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants lead to rebuilding and balancing effects. In result, it helps to cure and prevent irritated scalp conditions, dandruff, and weak hair follicles.
• Malachite Extract contains copper and antioxidants, which help to purify, heal, and strengthen. In particular, copper motivates fibroblast cells to create collagen and increase resiliency. By providing pH balancing qualities and added defense against environmental stressors, malachite extract helps to create the perfect environment for healthy hair growth.
• Smithsonite Extract forms a protective, antioxidant-rich barrier that lessens the effects of sun damage and prevents moisture loss.
• Dead Sea Salt is rich with minerals, greatly exceeding the amount offered by typical sea salt, which stimulate hair growth and healthy blood flow. Elements of the Dead Sea, a salt lake of enhanced environmental conditions, are sought after for their purity and therapeutic abilities. The salt, in particular, supports optimal hair and scalp health through helping release toxins, rectifying damage and inflammation, and supplying essential nutrients as it exfoliates. This process helps to avoid dandruff, fungal growth, and excess oil. By getting rid of congestion, contaminants, and added weight, hair can regain its bounce and softness.
• Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E that feeds hair with antioxidants and intense moisture. It helps to reduce free radical damage, especially that due to UV exposure, and enhances circulation to make way for healthy hair growth and restored shine.
1. Apply to clean, wet or damp scalp and hair.
2. Work through the ends of hair.
3. Rinse with cool water.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol,
Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91 and
Cetrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Vanilla Jasmine Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate,
Panthenol, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Dead Sea Salt,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Ionic Clay Minerals
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 229
- SKU: 10309
- UPC: 093141103099