Clay Dry Deodorant + RE-Fill INSERT Bundle – Bergamot Rose
Clay Dry Deodorant + RE-Fill INSERT Bundle – Bergamot Rose
INTRODUCING OUR FIRST CLAYDRY RE-FILLS!
Zion Health is on a mission to help reduce global waste, we are determined to transform the way we all think about the products we buy. We need to shift our mindsets: buying less but better, and to help accelerate the global beauty industry’s progress towards addressing plastic waste, we have created ClayDry inserts deodorant to help transform your daily routine.
Clay Dry Bold - Bergamot Rose Deodorant
LONGER LASTING BOLD PROTECTION
Absorb odor with Clay
- Free from aluminum, synthetic fragrances, and other toxic chemicals
- Prevents/neutralizes odor-causing bacteria and absorbs wetness
- Detoxifies and balances
- Moisturizes and enhances skin texture
The last thing you want to use on the delicate underarm area is a slew of questionable chemicals. In contrast to run-of-the-mill brands, our natural deodorant boasts effectiveness while utilizing ingredients that are cleaner and safer. Unlike antiperspirants, our deodorant is aluminum free, so you don’t have to worry about clogged pores, absorption causing harmful side effects, or inhibiting the body’s natural cleansing process. The exclusion of aluminum allows your body to release toxins as it should, promoting balance, naturally reducing odor, and improving overall health.
Using the combination of clay, arrowroot, and plant extracts, our deodorant detoxifies and heals with each swipe. It doesn’t just cover up odor; it goes straight to the source, preventing the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and absorbing excess moisture. There is no need for synthetic fragrances, our potent plant-based antimicrobials leave you smelling truly fresh and clean while benefiting skin immunity. Moisturizing butters and oils seal the deal by nourishing skin to combat irritation, improve texture, and enhance protection.
SCENT: Bright, energizing with a floral touch of citrus.
Bergamot Oil not only combats odor successfully, but it prevents the buildup ofodor-causing bacteria in the first place. It is especially cleansing, due to its antimicrobial properties, and can help reduce inflammation and balance oils. Linalool and carvacrol, two of the included plant compounds, aid the healing process with pain-relieving qualities. Concerning its scent, bergamot is commonly used in aromatherapy for its regulating and uplifting effects. Specifically, it can help elevate serotonin and dopamine levels and decrease stress hormones.
• Arrowroot Powder utilizes minerals, B vitamins, and proteins to eliminate toxins and odor and absorb wetness, helping to stop and prevent fungal growth. It enhances the penetration of the included beneficial ingredients. Through balancing and healing, it helps reduce rashes, sores, and pigmentation.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin.
• Baking Soda has neutralizing capabilities that have been proven by scientists and therapy professionals. Due to its alkaline composition, it helps to detoxify and alleviate soreness. Antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and itching. By aiding proper circulation, it helps recharge the body.
• Magnesium Hydroxide, an active ingredient in milk of magnesia, neutralizes odor.
• Zinc Ricinoleate is the zinc salt of the fatty acid known as ricinoleic acid, a major component of castor oil. It traps and absorbs odor molecules.
• Jojoba Oil includes fatty acids, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and iodine. This hypoallergenic oil penetrates deeply to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. In particular, its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. These qualities make it an excellent match for eczema and other inflamed skin conditions.
• Damask Rose Oil works as an anti-inflammatory to soothe and reduce redness. In addition to its antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, the collection of flavonoids and other antioxidants allows it to protect skin effectively. The presence of vitamin C is beneficial for maintaining collagen support.
• Olive Extract is excellent for hydrating and repairing. Antioxidants and antimicrobial properties help boost skin immunity, which leads to increased protection against environmental damage and the prevention of tissue breakdown. It continues to strengthen skin through aiding proper cell renewal and circulation.
• Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which decrease redness, discoloration, irritation, and inflammation. As an astringent, it removes dirt and excess oil and produces a tightening effect. In result, skin gains heightened protection against viruses, bacteria, infection, and other damage.
• Tocopherol is a moisturizing organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. As a potent antioxidant, it helps neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative damage.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement helps to avoid imbalances that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Sunflower Oil absorbs easily without clogging pores to deliver antioxidant vitamins, fatty acids, and beta-carotene. It helps to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation, encourage cell renewal, and seal in moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the skin’s natural oil barrier. Sunflower oil offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture.
• Chamomile Extract clarifies, hydrates, and reduces inflammation. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin. Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids help lighten discoloration and aid cell regeneration.
• Safflower Oil improves skin elasticity and minimizes roughness with the hydrating properties of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
• Green Tea Extract is bursting with polyphenols and other antioxidants to support epidermal health. It helps to retain moisture, regulate oil production, and reduce inflammation. By combating free radical damage, it preserves clarity, balance, and elasticity.
• Arnica is an antibacterial and antifungal that has a long history of easing pain and swelling, relying heavily on its thymol content. It de-stresses skin, helping to prevent and correct several imbalances. By reducing excess inflammation and utilizing fatty acids and plant compounds to neutralize free radicals, it helps to preserve the skin’s structure, oil barrier, and overall texture. Through encouraging healthy circulation, it promotes a steady flow of oxygen and nutrients and helps to carry out toxins and buildup.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Tapioca Starch*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Ricinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethyl Olivate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Tocopherol, Ionic Clay Minerals, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract *Organic
A. Remove the elevator platform (plastic piece)
from the ClayDry deodorant case by twisting the
knob all the way up.
B. Fit the INSERT into the deodorant dial stick
Note- Elevator platform may detach from
INSERT– apply pressure to re-attach.
C. Screw the INSERT into the ClayDry case
by slightly pushing the INSERT down into
case while twisting the knob clockwise.
D. Lower the INSERT down into the case
while twisting the knob clockwise.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 149
Price in reward points: 1947