Ancient Clay Repair Cream 2oz. Natural Remedy for irritated skin.
• Draws out toxins and harmful microbes
• Supplies hydration and nutrients
• Reduces pain, inflammation, and itching
• Rebuilds collagen, heals, and protects
From allergies and weather to contaminants and internal imbalances, the causes for itchy and irritated skin are both endless and universal. No matter the reason, this skin condition can be relentless as well as dangerous. With the desire to itch, skin tears and overall fragility expose you to the spread of toxins, bacteria, fungus, and infection. In order to rescue you from these risks, uncomfortable pain, and unsightly unevenness, we have created a supercharged, natural remedy.
Chock-full of unique and potent healers, our repair cream gives you the relief that you need. A combination of detoxifying and antimicrobial ingredients, such as clay, ancient herbs, sea kelp, and zinc oxide, penetrates to neutralize the source of irritation and stabilize your body’s inflammatory response. Powerful extracts gently dissolve damaged skin, deeply hydrate, boost circulation, and rebuild collagen, allowing intensive healing and strengthening to be conducted quickly. Our formula assures that your skin stays protected, especially in its most vulnerable state.
• Pau D’Arco is an herb found in the inner bark of Tabebuia trees, which are native to Central and South America. It contains anti-inflammatory polyphenols, several minerals, and vitamins A, B, and C. Through exchanging toxins for antioxidants, it produces a balancing effect to help rectify several ailments that accompany weakened skin barriers. In addition to being an antibacterial and antiviral, it is a potent antifungal that has been used as a natural remedy for candidiasis.
• Witch Hazel contains healing plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which decrease inflammation, redness, discoloration, itching, and irritation. As an astringent plentiful with antioxidants, it heightens protection against viruses, bacteria, infection, and other damage.
• Sea Kelp is a nutrient powerhouse complete with vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids and trace minerals, such as zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, and iodine. During its non-abrasive exfoliation process, it eliminates toxins, dead skin, inflammation, and excess fluid retention. Its calming effects help to remedy acne, redness, dryness, discoloration, and irritation flare-ups. Not only does it hydrate skin, but it helps retain moisture for longer periods of time. Its antioxidant-rich content also offers anti-aging benefits through providing protection against environmental stressors, such as pollution and UVA rays. The presence of silicon helps revitalize collagen and surrounding tissue.
• Sage helps to tighten the skin barrier, inhibiting infection and irritation. It contains vitamin A and calcium, which enhance cell regeneration, pH levels, and circulation.
• Coltsfoot aims to soothe with its abundance of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It helps support a youthful complexion by lessening the impact of stress placed on skin.
• Yarrow, an ancient healing herb, contains flavonoids that possess potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. These qualities make it a great match for sensitive, dry skin conditions, such as eczema. It reduces redness and irritation while helping alleviate aches and pains. Combining its positive effect on circulation with the reparative powers of its silica content, yarrow helps to strengthen thinning skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
• Balm Mint boasts antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and astringent qualities. Through reducing congestion, it helps minimize rough texture and the appearance of pores. It aids protection, healing, and stress relief.
• Chamomile hydrates, clarifies, and reduces inflammation to advance the healing of wounds, acne, and other irritated skin conditions. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin. Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
• Rosemary has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic qualities, making it a go-to natural remedy for managing chronic skin conditions, fighting off infection, and relieving pain. In particular, its rosmarinic acid content is incredibly calming for inflamed skin conditions. Its minerals and antioxidant-rich vitamins help combat premature aging by boosting circulation, encouraging proper cell growth and function, and neutralizing free radicals.
• Althea, also known as marshmallow root extract, is great for hydrating skin and soothing inflammation and irritation in the process.
• Wild Thyme has potent healing and acne-fighting abilities due to the combination of antioxidants and antibacterial/antifungal qualities. In comparison to medications that are typically prescribed for acne, it is gentler and produces longer-lasting effects.
• Horsetail Extract includes essential anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. Its silica content boosts collagen production. Working as a toner, it helps to minimize the appearance of pores and strengthen the skin barrier overall.
• Kaolin Clay helps to absorb toxins and uphold your skin’s natural oil balance. As a gentle exfoliant, it cleanses and tones without over-drying.
• Glycerin goes beyond topical moisture by aiding the outer skin layer in attracting and absorbing water from other sources, such as the air or other layers of skin. Its gentle cleansing and therapeutic properties help to heal acne and other abrasions without drying out skin. The intense hydration achieved with glycerin equals greater protection against harsh weather conditions and premature aging.
• Zinc Oxide is an antibacterial that works to defend and repair. It supports epidermal structure, including important fats and connective tissue, when faced with environmental stressors. Zinc influences proper cell function and inflammatory response within the body.
• Meadowsweet Flower Extract has been used medicinally for centuries, relying on its salicylic acid content to treat bacterial infections. Its collection of antioxidants helps prevent and reverse skin damage caused by the environment. It increases cell renewal through exfoliating and stimulating collagen production.
• Grapefruit Seed Extract helps achieve clarity and strength with its array of antioxidant-rich vitamins and plant compounds, such as vitamin C and limonene. Due to its antimicrobial properties, it is commonly used for cleansing purposes. It improves skin immunity through boosting circulation and regeneration, helping to reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and other environmental damage.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, helps retain moisture to support proper skin barrier function. By reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound/keratolytic that is suited for sensitive skin. It encourages quick healing by dissolving damaged skin, reducing inflammation, stimulating cell turnover, and preventing water loss.
• Mixed Tocopherols are organic compounds that take the form of vitamin E. As potent antioxidants, they help to neutralize UV rays and other pollutants and prevent oxidative stress.
• Citric Acid is an antioxidant-rich alpha-hydroxy acid that effectively exfoliates to achieve a bright, even complexion. It repairs and enhances the skin barrier through perfecting pH levels and stimulating collagen renewal.
• Oregano Oil is a super-healer due to its antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant qualities. Invaluable compounds, such as thymol and carvacrol, help to treat and prevent infections.
• Eucalyptus Oil has a long medicinal history as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic that promotes clarity within skin and the respiratory system. Through purifying and aiding healthy circulation, eucalyptus can help reduce congesting bacteria, overactive yeast growth, and irritation.
• Lavender Oil offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It can help decrease inflammation, relieve itching, and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a powerful cleanser, this oil inhibits the growth of problematic bacteria and fungus.
• Ginger Oil is an anti-inflammatory that uniquely offers a balance of warmth and cooling to relieve pain and further healing. Anti-aging antioxidants, antimicrobial cleansing, and brightening effects help to clear and smooth skin.
• Ylang Ylang Oil produces a de-stressing effect. It contains energizing antioxidants that help to protect and regenerate skin cells. Utilizing its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, it cleanses and heals. It is considered useful for curing infections, especially those caused by fungus. Proving very beneficial for acne, ylang ylang oil hydrates, seals in moisture, and balances oils.
• Lemon Oil is way more than an uplifting, zesty scent; it is overflowing with antioxidant-rich terpenes, vitamin C, and other nutrients. Its cleansing process includes effectively destroying bacteria and fungus, neutralizing toxins, and dissolving dead skin. Through stimulating cell renewal, reducing inflammation, and inhibiting free radical damage, it eliminates dullness and discoloration and upholds collagen structure.
• Lime Oil utilizes its limonene content to disperse protective antioxidants and purify skin. It tones and firms using its astringent qualities, helping to lessen the severity of age spots, acne, scars, and wrinkles.
• Menthol creates a cool, refreshing sensation and stimulates circulation to relieve pain and inflammation.
• Tea Tree Oil is the champion of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal cleansing. This is why it is commonly used in natural sanitizing formulas. It improves irritated skin conditions by soothing itching, reducing pain and swelling, and motivating the healing process. Particularly helpful for acne treatment, tea tree oil helps minimize redness, scarring, congesting oil, and the appearance of pores.
• Grape Seed Extract contains linoleic acid, which hydrates without congesting and reduces inflammation. Antioxidant sources, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and polyphenols, encourage cell turnover and collagen production and protect skin against environmental toxins and strain. In particular, grape seed extract has been found beneficial for reducing damage from UVA and UVB rays.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, perfect pH levels, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements. With newfound balance, your skin can better protect itself from toxins, dryness, and infection.
Apply a thin layer to troubled skin, and allow the cream to dry for at least a minute. Do not rinse off.
*It may be reapplied every fifteen minutes for intense treatment.*
Witch Hazel, Chamomile, Sea Kelp, Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme and Horsetail in Purified Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Witch Hazel Distillate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Glycereth-7 Cocoate, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet Flower) Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Oregano Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Ginger Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lemon Oil, Lime Oil, Menthol, Thyme Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Grape Seed Extract, Pau D’Arco (Brazilian Tree Bark), Ionic Clay Minerals
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 149
- SKU: 10112
- UPC: 093141101125
Price in reward points: 1937