- Nourishes and strengthens for added fullness and protection
- Restores hydration and bounce
- Leaves hair silky and manageable
- No-fuss, no waiting, overnight treatment
It’s time to stop thinking of hair masks as once in a while luxuries. Through producing instant, gratifying results, regular masking has proved its necessity in everyone’s beauty regimen. They come highly recommended for repairing and preventing damage and dryness. The wear of regular stressors, many unavoidable, shows obviously in our tresses, creating a dire need for rehydration and nourishment. Unlike typical conditioning that solely targets hair strands, masks also cater to the scalp for root to tip rejuvenation.
While using our overnight hair mask, there isn’t any waiting around, interference with your daily routine, or appointment necessary. While you sleep, hydrolyzed keratin and soy protein focus on fortifying and moisturizing to help regain that effortless bounce and fullness. Especially beneficial for facing damage from heat and chemical treatments, these star ingredients create a protective shield. Clay minerals infuse and stimulate hair and scalp with detoxifying, balancing nutrients. Plant compounds and oils, bursting with antioxidants and fatty acids, not only help conceal split ends but make hair sleek and manageable and soothe scalp sensitivity. By rounding out the experience with emollients that seal and heal, you can wake up and watch your hair flourish.
• Hydrolyzed Keratin is a protein that has been broken down into smaller, more penetrable particles. While supplementing lost protein, it helps expand hair follicles and boost moisture to create a full, frizz-free look. It acts as a shield against damage from the sun, chemical processes, and everyday styling.
• Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it is easily absorbed to heal and protect without leaving behind greasy residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while still maintaining the moisture needed to rectify frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is a conditioning treatment that effectively penetrates to repair and fortify. In the process, it helps retain moisture for better manageability and long-lasting sheen.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It promotes hydration and cell regeneration. With these capabilities, it adds strength and elasticity to inhibit breakage and thinning. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic that is suited for sensitive skin. It encourages quick healing by dissolving damaged skin, reducing inflammation, soothing irritation, motivating cell turnover, and preventing water loss. By delivering nourishment and softening keratin, it helps calm scalp sensitivities and leaves hair smooth and shiny.
• Soy Lecithin is plentiful with lipids, including fatty acids, which aid regeneration, support skin barrier function, and strengthen brittle strands.
• Jojoba Oil greatly resembles the natural sebum created by your body. It provides non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cleansing and moisturizing. A number of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants include restorative powers to help remedy and prevent irritated scalp conditions, dandruff, and weak hair follicles.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay
(Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup without stripping hair of its vital nutrients and moisture. This process promotes balance and healing.
• Tocopheryl Acetate is an ester form of vitamin E that feeds hair with antioxidants and intense moisture. It helps reduce free radical damage, especially that due to UV exposure, and enhances circulation to make way for healthy hair growth and restored shine.
• Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is necessary for strong, healthy, and full hair. Supplementation is important to prevent a deficiency. Low biotin levels may result in brittle hair, hair loss, and an irritated scalp.
• Argan Oil is essential for achieving strong, silky hair. Being non-greasy and easily absorbed, it deeply moisturizes without congesting. This conditioner helps to detangle, define hair texture, and conceal split ends. It is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins, polyphenols, fatty acids, plant sterols, and carotenoids. These components offer protection against environmental damage and everyday processes, safeguarding health and color. Combined with antioxidants, the anti-inflammatory ingredients heal dry and compromised skin. Through the upkeep of collagen, elasticity, and hydration, argan oil can help avoid further breakage and hair loss.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that doubles as a conditioner, sealing in protective moisture and oils to soothe scalp irritation, reduce frizz and dryness, and boost shine. In addition to absorbing effortlessly, it leaves a non-greasy layer of protection against heat and UV damage. Fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins aid cell renewal and overall healing by helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection.
Apply to clean, wet or damp hair. Work through the ends of hair, and leave overnight. Rinse with warm water.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cetrimonium Chloride (Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Allantoin, Soy Lecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caramel Color, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Biotin, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Fragrance
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 199
- SKU: 10260
- UPC: 093141102603