Ancient Clay Liquid Soap with Tea Tree Oil 16oz
· Deeply cleanses and protects
· Antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal formula
· Contains potent essential oils, minerals, and moisturizing butters
· Stimulates and soothes
It may be easy to just grab any regular hand soap and not think twice about it, but with the frequency that it is used, it’s time to take a closer look. The average soap might be able to clean hands efficiently, but if that is due to a list of overly-stripping chemicals, your hands will become more dry, sore, and vulnerable with each wash.
Our tea tree hand soap offers a deep purification process that surpasses just ridding skin of topical grime and germs. We have included several immunity-building oils, such as tea tree, rosemary, and cajeput, which possess powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial capabilities. In addition to aiding detoxification, clay minerals feed skin with nutrients, helping to reduce inflammation and restore balance and strength. Being equally de-stressing and stimulating, our liquid soap alleviates soreness and revitalizes circulation to accelerate healing. For the finishing touch, rich butters smooth and soften through supplying vital fatty acids and locking in protective moisture.
• 100% Vegan • Gluten-Free • No Sulfates • No Parabens
• Tea Tree Oil is the champion of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal cleansing. This is why it is commonly used in natural sanitizing formulas. It improves irritated skin conditions by soothing itchiness, reducing pain and swelling, and motivating the healing process. In addition to treating the previously listed ailments, it also helps to prevent them from reoccurring with its immune-boosting abilities.
• Glycerin is an excellent hydrator. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. It is the perfect ingredient to prevent hands from drying out.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Clove Oil can be described as having a warm, spicy, and stimulating aroma. It includes anti-inflammatory flavonoids and has an extremely high antioxidant value. Its eugenol compound adds antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic qualities. As it removes dead skin cells and impurities, it boosts circulation and de-stresses to support quick healing. In result, it helps to reduce redness, itching, sagging, wrinkles, and unevenness.
•Organic Cocoa Butter has great staying power, allowing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to thoroughly sink in. The ample supply of fatty acids forms a layer of reparative, protective moisture that smooths imperfections and helps regain elasticity. Included plant compounds support proper circulation and the delivery of revitalizing nutrients to maintain healthy, glowing skin.
• Organic Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Organic Olive Oil closely mimics the skin’s natural oils, so it absorbs easily to perform antibacterial and anti-inflammatory efforts. Overflowing with omega fatty acids and antioxidants, sourced from vitamins and phytonutrients, it aids the prevention of sun damage and premature aging. The presence of fatty acids and squalene offers hydration and seals in moisture to remedy dryness and irritation.
• Grapeseed Oil contains linoleic acid, which regulates natural sebum production. Its astringent qualities produce firming, rejuvenating effects. Antioxidant sources, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, give it the ability to defend skin against environmental toxins and strain. By providing absorbable moisture, it helps to fade signs of damage and aging.
• Rosemary Oil is a detoxifying agent that helps to remove bacterial, fungal, and viral stressors while helping to activate antioxidant activity and prevent future damage. Its cortisol-reducing, anti-inflammatory plant compounds assist with stress and pain relief. Through cleansing, hydrating, and balancing oils, rosemary helps to heal and prevent a plethora of skin sensitivities.
• Patchouli Oil produces a sweet, earthy aroma that is especially calming. Its sedative properties alleviate pain, aches, and inflammation. Along with conducting gentle purification, it stimulates regeneration and locks in hydration.
• Cajeput Oil aids purification and pain reduction with its immunity-boosting qualities. Its aroma, alone, helps to open airways for added benefits. It contains cineole, a warming compound that enhances circulation and the release of toxins. Its soothing effects are incredibly beneficial for eczema, psoriasis, and other inflamed conditions.
1. Pour a small amount of our luxurious hand soap into the palm of your hands
2. Rub together under water to create a rich, cleansing lather
Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caramel, Ionic Clay Minerals, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron (Cajeput) Oil *Certified Organic
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 150
- SKU: 10461
- UPC: 093141104614