with Natural Cinnamon Oil
• Cinnamon Oil improves mental and physical
wellness with its anti-inflammatory, circulation-boosting,
and antioxidant effects. As a powerful antibacterial and
antifungal, it can be effective at targeting even the most
resistant types. Paired with its comforting warmth, these
qualities help to alleviate pain, eliminate odor, and
dissolve calluses and flakes. As a bonus, it helps to naturally preserve the other
ingredients and their effectiveness.
• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs collagen. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Sunflower Oilis rich with fatty acids, vitamin E, and beta-carotene. By delivering and locking in moisture and antioxidants, it offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture. It assists the healing process by reducing inflammation and stimulating cell renewal.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, helps retain moisture to support proper skin barrier function. By reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
• Grapefruit Seed Extract helps achieve clarity and strength with its array of antioxidant-rich vitamins and plant compounds, such as vitamin C and limonene. Due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, it is commonly used for cleansing purposes. It improves skin immunity through boosting circulation and regeneration, helping to reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and other environmental damage.
• Lavender Extract offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It can help decrease inflammation, relieve itching, and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a powerful cleanser, this oil inhibits the growth of problematic bacteria and fungus.
• Chamomile Extract hydrates, clarifies, and reduces inflammation to advance the healing of wounds and other irritated skin conditions. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin. Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids help lighten discoloration.
• Calendula Extract, derived from marigold flowers, is a proven antiseptic and skin conditioner. It calms and moisturizes even the most dry, sensitive areas. A combination of vitamins, flavonoids, and carotenoids protects skin against outside factors, such as UV rays and pollutants, which deteriorate the skin barrier and advance wrinkling.
• Arnica Extract is an antibacterial and antifungal that has a long history of easing pain and swelling, relying heavily on its thymol content. The act of massaging it into skin provides stress relief to prevent and correct several imbalances. By reducing excess inflammation and utilizing fatty acids and plant compounds to neutralize free radicals, it helps to preserve the skin’s structure, oil barrier, and overall texture. Through encouraging healthy circulation, it promotes a steady flow of oxygen and nutrients and helps to carry out toxins and buildup.
• White Tea Extract has a lot to offer with its antibacterial activity and high antioxidant content. It is especially beneficial for alleviating redness and inflamed skin conditions, such as eczema. In addition to helping reduce oxidative stress, its polyphenols and flavonoids may help to prevent the breakdown of elastin and collagen to produce anti-aging results.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound/keratolytic that is suited for sensitive skin. It encourages quick healing by dissolving damaged skin, reducing inflammation, stimulating cell turnover, and preventing water loss.
• Jojoba Oil includes fatty acids, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and iodine. This hypoallergenic oil penetrates deeply to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. In particular, its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. These qualities make it an excellent match for eczema and other sensitivities.
• Borage Oil, extracted from the seeds of the starflower plant, is filled with GLA, a type of omega-6 fatty acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that help treat chronic dry skin conditions and enhance the skin barrier. As an anti-mutagenic, it fights the formation of cancerous cells.
• Cocoa Butter has great staying power, allowing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to thoroughly sink in. The ample supply of fatty acids forms a layer of reparative, protective moisture that helps to smooth imperfections and restore elasticity. The presence of plant compounds supports proper circulation to produce an even skin tone.
• Tocopherols are organic compounds that take the form of vitamin E. As potent antioxidants, they help to neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative stress.
• Glycerin supplies lasting hydration. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. The cleansing and therapeutic properties of glycerin are especially beneficial for abrasions.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
Apply a thin layer, as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 119
- SKU: 10037
- UPC: 093141100371