Seaweed Clay Mask - Purifying Mask for all Skin Types
Seaweed Clay Mask 4oz
Deep Cleansing Facial Detox
What You’ll Love
- De-stresses and purifies
- Supplies anti-aging nutrients
- Promotes glowing, even skin
- Balances pH and natural oils
With spa treatments becoming less accessible due to changing restrictions and lifestyles, we are craving at-home routines for relaxation and rejuvenation. With our seaweed clay mask, you can attain the spa-quality experience at an amazing price point, detoxing and de-stressing at your leisure. It’s no wonder that seaweed masks continue to be so desirable; their healing benefits help overcome puffiness, advanced wrinkle formation, discoloration, oil imbalance, and acne.
Our mask starts with a gentle, in-depth purification process led by sea kelp, chlorophyll, and clay minerals. Toxins and debris are removed and replaced with incredible nourishment. A rush of hydration and oxygen heals and energizes to create a bright, smooth complexion. Enriched with antioxidant-rich plant extracts, our seaweed face mask helps prevent inflammation, environmental damage, and stress from upsetting balance and regenerative functions.
• 100% Vegan • Gluten Free • No Sulfates • No Parabens
Sea Kelp is a nutritional powerhouse complete with vitamins,
amino acids, fatty acids, and trace minerals, such as zinc,
magnesium, iron, potassium, and iodine. During its non-abrasive
exfoliation process, it eliminates toxins, dead skin, inflammation,
and water retention. Its calming effects prove especially beneficial
for acne, redness, dryness, discoloration, and irritation flare-ups.
Not only does it hydrate skin, but it helps retain moisture for longer
periods of time. Its antioxidant-rich content also offers anti-aging
benefits through providing protection against environmental stressors,
such as pollution and UVA rays. The presence of silicon helps revitalize
collagen and surrounding tissue.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than 57 trace minerals) are
calming, clarifying agents that feed skin with nutrients, stimulate skin cell renewal, and perfect pH levels.
A normalized pH level enhances your skin’s ability to protect itself from toxins, infection, and dryness.
• Meadowsweet Flower Extract has been used medicinally for centuries, relying on its salicylic acid
content to treat bacterial infections. Its collection of antioxidants helps prevent and reverse skin damage
caused by the environment. It increases cell renewal through exfoliating and stimulating collagen production.
• Chamomile Extract clarifies, hydrates, and reduces inflammation to advance the healing of wounds,
acne, and other irritated skin conditions. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin.
Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids
help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
• Sage Extract works as a toner to cleanse, tighten, and ward off infection and irritation. It contains
vitamin A and calcium, which enhance cell regeneration, pH levels, and circulation.
• Coltsfoot Extract aims to cleanse and soothe with its abundance of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
It helps support a youthful complexion by lessening the impact of stress placed on skin.
• Yarrow Extract, an ancient healing herb, contains flavonoids that possess potent anti-inflammatory,
antimicrobial, and astringent properties. These qualities make it a great match for sensitive, dry skin
conditions, such as eczema. It reduces redness and irritation while helping alleviate aches and pains.
Combining its positive effect on circulation with the reparative powers of its silica content, yarrow helps
to strengthen thinning skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
• Balm Mint Extract boasts antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and astringent qualities.
Through reducing congestion, it helps minimize rough texture and the appearance of pores. It aids
protection, healing, and stress relief.
• Rosemary Extract has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic qualities, making it a go-to
natural remedy for managing chronic skin conditions, fighting off infection, and relieving pain. In particular,
its rosmarinic acid content is incredibly calming for inflamed skin conditions. Its minerals and antioxidant-rich
vitamins help combat premature aging by boosting circulation, encouraging proper cell growth and function,
and neutralizing free radicals.
• Althea Extract, also known as marshmallow root extract, is great for hydrating skin and soothing
inflammation and irritation in the process.
• Wild Thyme Extract has potent healing and acne-fighting abilities due to the combination of
antioxidants and antibacterial/antifungal qualities. In comparison to medications that are typically prescribed
for acne, it is gentler and produces longer-lasting effects.
• Horsetail Extract includes essential anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits. Its silica content boosts
collagen production. Working as a toner, it helps to minimize the appearance of pores and strengthen the
skin barrier overall.
• Kaolin Clay helps to absorb toxins and uphold your skin’s natural oil balance. As a gentle exfoliant,
it cleanses and tones without over-drying.
• Zinc Oxide is an antibacterial that works to defend and repair. It assists in maintaining structure,
including important fats and connective tissue, when faced with environmental stressors. Zinc influences
proper cell function and inflammatory response within the body.
• Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which decrease redness,
discoloration, irritation, and puffiness. As an astringent, it removes dirt and excess oil and produces
a tightening effect. In result, skin gains heightened protection against viruses, bacteria, infection,
and other damage.
• Glycerin goes beyond topical moisture by aiding the outer skin layer in attracting and absorbing
water from other sources, such as the air or other layers of skin. Its gentle cleansing and therapeutic
properties help to heal acne and other abrasions without drying out skin. The intense hydration
achieved with glycerin equals greater protection against harsh weather conditions and premature aging.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, supports proper skin barrier function by drawing in moisture to
soften and prevent skin dehydration. Through reducing redness and swelling and motivating new
cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic agent that adds water content to skin cells.
It dissolves hard, damaged skin to reveal the healthy layer underneath. During its process, it also
reduces inflammation, stimulates cell turnover, and prevents water loss.
• Tocopherol is an organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. As a potent antioxidant,
it helps to neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative stress.
• Vitamin C (Citric Acid) is an antioxidant-rich alpha-hydroxy acid that effectively exfoliates to
achieve a bright, even complexion. It repairs and enhances the skin barrier through perfecting pH levels
and stimulating collagen renewal.
• Chlorophyll contains protein, minerals, and vitamins A, C, E, and K. It helps to remove impurities
from the surface as well as underneath, significantly reducing inflammation, bacterial growth, and toxins.
In the process of cleansing and purifying, it helps balance natural oils and reduce acne and redness.
It utilizes its antioxidants and oxygen-boosting magnesium to energize skin and create a healthy glow.
Additional anti-aging abilities include increasing collagen production and inhibiting UV damage, helping
to minimize and prevent spots and wrinkles.
Apply a generous layer over face and troubled areas
Leave on for 5-20 minutes
Rinse with warm water
Leave on for 5-20 minutes
Rinse with warm water
*Use daily to prevent waste buildup.*
Sea Kelp Extract, Kanwa Clay (Calcium Montmorillonite), Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet Flower) Extract,
(Chamomile, Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail Plant - in Purified Water),
Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Witch Hazel Distillate, Glycerin (Vegan), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Natural Trace Minerals),
Stearic Acid, Glycereth-7 Cocoate (Vegan), Panthenol (Vegan), Allantoin, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E),
Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol (Vegan Rose Essence), ethylhexylglycerin
(Vegan Glycerin/Coconut Oil Antioxidants), Chlorophyll (Green Plant Extract)
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 149
- SKU: 10158
- UPC: 093141101583
Price in reward points: 1490