Ancient Clay Soap - Frankincense 6oz
· Warm, earthy aroma with hints of citrus and pine
· Simple, natural ingredients
· Soothing, moisturizing butters
· Releases toxins and relieves tension
· Promotes balance and even skin tone
You are looking to ditch the chemical fillers and preservatives, and upgrade your bath routine with products that are simply better for your body and the environment. Choosing bar soap with simple ingredients is a great place to start, but the trick is to find one that won’t leave your skin gasping for moisture.
Our Ancient Clay Soap, featuring the woodsy yet zesty aroma of frankincense oil, prioritizes cleanliness AND hydration.
We have included the most nourishing, natural ingredients to powerfully cleanse without stripping natural oils or disrupting your skin barrier. Exfoliating clay minerals and oatmeal restore overall skin health by neutralizing inflammation and toxins. Frankincense has stood the test of time due to its stress-relieving aroma and immunity-boosting qualities. Being especially clearing and balancing, it helps to treat acne, soothe irritation, and fade discoloration. Shea and coconut butter seal in protective moisture and nutrients for continuous healing and lasting suppleness.
• 100% Natural • 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens
• Frankincense Oil promotes total relaxation with its woodsy, zesty aroma. Its amazing, stress-relieving qualities help to ease tension and inflammation. As a potent antioxidant, it produces protective, anti-aging effects, such as improving cell function to support elasticity. Through brightening and moisturizing, it helps to fade discoloration, redness, and other unevenness. Its healing, antiseptic properties help to soothe irritation and balance oil production. In particular efforts to achieve clear skin, the presence of boswellic acid eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair. Studies have shown that its high lauric acid content helps to combat a particular type of bacteria that causes inflammatory acne.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Coconut Butter is essentially pureed coconut. Therefore, it includes the many benefits of coconut oil, relying heavily on lauric acid to help build skin immunity for resisting bacteria, fungus, and infection. Different from coconut oil, coconut butter serves as an exfoliant due to its grainy consistency. Adding on the ability to hold in protective, antioxidant-rich moisture, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other unevenness.
• Oatmeal is a long-standing remedy for dry, itchy skin. It contains vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that demonstrate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Zinc, being one of these sources, helps motivate the production and function of cells to advance wound healing. Plant compounds, also known as saponins, carefully exfoliate to cleanse and soften. The inclusion of proteins and fats helps to strengthen and protect the skin barrier.
Ionic Clay Minerals, Edible Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Oatmeal, Frankincense Essential Oil
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 70
- SKU: 10451
- UPC: 093141104515