VINTAGE LABEL - Hydrating Color Care Conditioner with Argan Oil - Coconut Jasmine 16oz
· Purifies and balances
· Hydrates and moisturizes without congesting
· Protects from dryness and premature fading
· Smooths frizz and split ends
· Boosts softness and shine
It is simply a fact that hydrated hair holds color better. Although, rectifying dryness has to be done very strategically to prevent over-hydration, which can actually cause hair to switch back and forth between unruly and lifeless. To make your life easier, we have created the perfect, happy medium conditioner that matches gentle purification with the replenishment of hydration and moisture to support continuous lift and softness.
Since stripping away essential nutrients isn’t a solution for dryness, we solved the first problem by avoiding the use of sulfates and parabens. We rely on the detoxifying, pH balancing qualities of clay and Dead Sea minerals to prevent dryness, breakage, and premature fading. Non-congesting oils, such as Argan, sunflower, and jojoba, deeply nourish and moisturize to heal from the inside while smoothing frizz and split ends on the outside. Vitamins and proteins reinforce hair fibers and seal in a shiny layer of protection, allowing hair to better withstand styling and environmental stressors. We are here to help you preserve that fresh-from-the-salon look and feel.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten-Free
• Organic Aloe is bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that repair and cleanse without stripping hair. Exfoliating enzymes, in particular, help improve circulation and remove buildup. As it conditions and helps restore pH levels, it eases inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches. These qualities allow it to treat problematic scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while also replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients, moisture, and the protective skin barrier. Through promoting balance and healing of your hair and scalp, it helps restore shine, softness, and definition.
• Organic Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it can be easily absorbed to heal and protect without leaving a greasy residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while maintaining the moisture needed for rectifying frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Mineral Water helps balance pH levels and may counteract hard water.
• Organic Jojoba Oil greatly resembles the natural sebum created by the body. It provides non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cleansing and moisturizing. Plenty of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants lead to rebuilding and balancing effects. In result, it helps to cure and prevent irritated scalp conditions, dandruff, and weak hair follicles.
• Dead Sea Salt/Minerals offer rich nourishment that exceeds typical sea salt, stimulating hair growth and healthy blood flow. Elements of the Dead Sea, a salt lake of enhanced environmental conditions, are sought after for their purity and therapeutic abilities. They support optimal hair and scalp health through helping release toxins, rectifying damage and inflammation, and supplying essential nutrients as they exfoliate. This process helps to avoid dandruff, fungal growth, and excess oil. By getting rid of congestion, contaminants, and added weight, hair can regain its bounce and softness.
• Soy Protein helps to heal damage, strengthen, and perfect texture using its collection of vitamins, minerals, and fats. The replenishment of lost proteins helps to avoid breakage and thinning. It seals cuticles so that moisture stays put, allowing hair to appear smooth and shiny.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Citric Acid works as an alpha hydroxy acid, helping to rid your scalp of buildup, dandruff, and excess oils. Through supplying antioxidants and balancing pH levels, it helps to seal cuticles, reduce frizz, and protect from contaminants and damage.
Featured ingredient: Argan Oil is essential for achieving strong, silky hair. Being non-greasy and easily absorbed, it deeply moisturizes without congesting. This conditioner helps to detangle, define hair texture, and conceal split ends. It is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins, polyphenols, fatty acids, plant sterols, and carotenoids. These components offer protection against environmental damage and everyday processes, safeguarding hair health and color. Combined with antioxidants, the anti-inflammatory ingredients heal dry and compromised skin. Through the upkeep of collagen, elasticity, and hydration, Argan oil can help avoid further breakage and hair loss.
1. Apply to clean, wet or damp scalp and hair.
2. Work through the ends of hair.
3. Rinse with cool water.
Aqua (Purified Water), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (coconut based hair conditioner), Kanwa Desert Minerals, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Mineral Water, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Dead Sea Minerals, Soy Protein, Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6,Trideceth-12 Panthenol, Argan Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin (Vegan Plant Based), Natural Fragrance
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 229