Adama Minerals Hydrating Lip Balm - Lemon Balm
Adama Minerals Hydrating Lip Balm – Vegan
• Utilizes vegan and organic ingredients
• Great staying power for long-lasting relief and softness
• Treats AND prevents soreness, dryness, and irritation
• Filled with protective, anti-aging fatty acids and antioxidants
Sore, dry lips are in need of intense healing, not a temporary disguise. Many standard lip balms boast fleeting benefits at best and include irritating synthetic scents and “harmless” ingredients that can actually lead to long-term dehydration. This is the answer for why you feel like you can’t get enough, even after several layers. Because our lip balm utilizes simple and organic ingredients, you won’t have to worry about epidermal thinning or having to constantly reapply for relief.
Our vegan formula goes above and beyond, infusing lips with antioxidants, fatty acids, and clay minerals. Along with being incredibly moisturizing, several ingredients encompass detoxifying and antimicrobial powers, helping to remove the culprits behind dullness, dryness, inflammation, and discoloration. The result is restored balance and softness. Intense healing is led by fresh lemon balm extract; it’s filled with immunity-boosting nutrients that have been found useful in the treatment and prevention of cold sores. Oils of peppermint, tamanu, and clove produce the perfect combination of warmth and cooling to relieve pain and stimulate renewal. Our lip balm is especially loved for its incredible staying power. We have included rich emollients to keep collagen and hydration intact. Candelilla wax, one of the secrets behind the silky, smooth application, seals the deal with a protective layer against the elements.
Featured Ingredient: Hemp seed oil is known
to penetrate the skin providing intense hydration
How to Use it
Apply a generous layer on lips.
• Lemon Balm Extract produces a fresh, calming scent. It is filled with nutrient-dense, immunity-boosting compounds: eugenol, caffeic acid, rosmarinic acid, ferulic acid, tannins, and flavonoids. These contents boast antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, astringent, and antioxidant capabilities. It helps reduce redness and the intensity of chronic skin conditions. More specifically, it has been used in the treatment and prevention of cold sores. Penetrating effectively, it supports deep healing and protection from UV damage.
• Sunflower Seed Oil is rich with fatty acids, vitamin E, and beta-carotene. By delivering and locking in moisture and antioxidants, it offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture. It assists the healing process by reducing inflammation and stimulating cell renewal.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
• Castor Oil is a humectant that includes a collection of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Beneath its thick layer of protection, it intensely hydrates and moisturizes. Its process of stimulation and healing helps to balance pigmentation and restore suppleness.
• Candelilla Wax, a vegan alternative to beeswax, seals in hydration and protects skin from environmental damage, helping to lessen dryness, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It helps our formula to glide on easily, leaving your lips smooth and shiny.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair cracked skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
• Peppermint Oil produces temporary plumping as it enhances circulation and stimulation. It contains vitamins A & C, the omega-3 fatty acid, and several minerals. Its antibacterial powers and cooling effects are especially beneficial for soothing sore, cracked lips.
• Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than 57 trace minerals) is a therapeutic, skin-softening ingredient that helps to neutralize toxins and feed skin with nutrients. In result, it diminishes dullness, promotes skin cell renewal, and enhances circulation for quick healing.
• Lemon Peel Oil is way more than an uplifting, zesty scent; it is overflowing with antioxidant-rich terpenes, vitamin C, and other nutrients. Its cleansing process includes effectively destroying bacteria and fungus, neutralizing toxins, and dissolving dead skin. Through stimulating cell renewal, reducing inflammation, and inhibiting free radical damage, it eliminates dullness and discoloration and upholds collagen structure.
• Tea Tree Oil works as an antiseptic, helping to eliminate bacteria, fungus, and viruses and inhibit infection. In addition to relieving pain, swelling, redness, and irritation, it helps prevent these symptoms from reoccurring.
• Tamanu Oil is ideal for soothing sore, chapped, and irritated skin. It has been used for centuries to calm intense burning and irritation, heal wounds, and prevent rashes and infection. Utilizing its fatty acids, antibiotic compounds, antifungal properties, and antioxidants, it produces excellent anti-inflammatory effects and accelerates regeneration. Through moisturizing and promoting collagen production, it will leave your lips feeling soft, plump, and hydrated.
• Rosemary Leaf Extract has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic qualities, making it a go-to natural remedy for managing chronic skin conditions and fighting off infections. Working alongside a plethora of minerals, vitamins A, C, and B9 help support collagen, boost circulation, and alleviate pain. Rosemary has superior antioxidant powers to neutralize free radicals and reverse damage.
• Vitamin E penetrates effortlessly to moisturize, supply regenerative antioxidants, and protect against UV damage.
• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs collagen. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Clove Oil includes anti-inflammatory flavonoids and has an extremely high antioxidant value. Its eugenol compound adds antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic qualities. It warms and stimulates, boosting circulation and overall healing to create plump, soft lips.
Apply a generous layer on lips. Use as needed.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*,
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay,
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil*,
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera),
Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 32
- SKU: 10270
- UPC: 093141102702
Price in reward points: 320