Zionhealth Aromacology Shampoo - 16oz
- · NO harsh, drying sulfates or parabens
- · Utilizes non-stripping, cleansing minerals and botanicals
- · Unmatched hydration and nourishment, especially great for dry or chemically-treated hair
- · Restores shine, body, and strength
Using lackluster products only leads to lackluster results. Settling on a shampoo that just cleans and smells good won’t provide you with the hydration and nourishment required to unveil your hair’s show-stopping potential. On the contrary, the benefits of our peach jasmine shampoo are simply impossible to ignore. Being a part of our aromacology collection, it creates a mood-boosting showering experience that will leave you feeling great and loving the salon-quality lift and shine.
For only positive results, we avoid harsh sulfates and parabens that advance color fading and strip nutrients to worsen dryness. Instead, we use gentle cleansing botanicals that uphold the natural oil barrier and stabilize pH levels to deter fading and reduce the occurrence of damage and irritation. Hydrolyzed soy protein is joined by pro-vitamin B5 and the earth’s finest minerals, forming an exceptionally moisturizing, healing, and fortifying team that helps achieve lasting softness. Overall balancing qualities keep frizz at bay, and protective antioxidants lessen your hair’s vulnerability to environmental factors that can break down color and health. Sunflower oil and jojoba oil deeply replenish your hair and scalp with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids and lock in moisture. Boasting effortless absorption, these oils support hair without smothering it. Say hello to shiny, smooth hair without the greasy weight.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten-Free
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while simultaneously replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients and moisture. Through promoting balance and healing, they help to restore shine, softness, and definition.
• Glycerin has been added in strategic amounts to work flawlessly alongside our other humectants and emollients. It continuously soaks in moisture to soothe the scalp, soften hair, enhance shine, and avoid breakage.
• Aloe is bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that repair and cleanse without stripping hair. Exfoliating enzymes, in particular, help improve circulation and remove buildup. As it conditions and helps restore ideal pH levels, it eases inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches. These qualities allow it to treat problematic scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is a conditioning treatment that sinks in to repair and fortify. In the process, it helps retain moisture for better manageability and long-lasting sheen.
• Jojoba Oil greatly resembles the natural sebum created by the body. It provides non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cleansing and moisturizing. Plenty of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants lead to rebuilding and balancing effects. In result, it helps to cure and prevent irritated scalp conditions, dandruff, and weak hair follicles.
• Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it penetrates effortlessly to heal and protect without leaving behind residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while maintaining the moisture needed for rectifying frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Malachite Extract contains copper and antioxidants, which help to purify, heal, and strengthen. In particular, copper motivates fibroblast cells to create collagen and increase resiliency. By providing pH balancing qualities and added defense against environmental stressors, malachite extract helps to create the perfect environment for healthy hair growth.
• Smithsonite Extract forms a protective, antioxidant-rich barrier that lessens the effects of sun damage and prevents moisture loss.
• Salt exfoliates and stimulates your scalp.
• Citric Acid works as an alpha hydroxy acid, helping to rid your scalp of buildup, dandruff, and excess oils. Through supplying antioxidants and balancing pH levels, it helps to seal cuticles, reduce frizz, and protect from contaminants and damage.
Wet hair, lather, and rinse.
Aqua(Purified Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Peach Jasmine Fragrance, Soyamidopropylkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amodimethicone, Panthenol(Vitamin B5), Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carmel color, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Sodium Chloride(salt), Citric Acid, Ionic Clay Minerals
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 149
- SKU: 10102
- UPC: 093141101026