Scalp Nutrition Serum 1oz.
Scalp Detox Follow-Up Treatment - Intense Scalp Revitalizer with Nourishing Oils
- Powerhouse oils and clay minerals
- Restores hydration, moisture, and balance
The priority of scalp health is commonly forgotten until relentless dandruff, irritation, and dull, brittle strands make their debut. By that time, you may desperately want to reach for a quick fix with less than natural ingredients. Not only do these chemical treatments tend to overcorrect, but they lack the nourishment necessary for actual change, causing symptoms to relapse or worsen. The good news is you can avoid the frustration by being proactive and finally showing your scalp some much-needed love. We offer a scalp detox and scalp and hair scrub that will clarify and perfectly prime your skin to fully absorb the revitalizing goodness supplied by our scalp nutrition serum.
You won’t find any unnecessary, unknown ingredients; our serum relies solely on natural, easily-absorbed emollients, clay minerals, and antioxidant-rich essential oils. Unlike many single-focused scalp treatments, our formula addresses several problematic hair and scalp conditions at the source through restoring moisture, nutrients, and balance. In particular, the included ceramides and omega fatty acids are essential for rebuilding and maintaining a healthy skin barrier. The added circulation and renewal boost makes way for quick repair, healthy hair growth, and lasting preservation in the face of daily stressors. This serum can be used as a remedy and a preventative; after all, there is never a wrong time to experience comfort and rejuvenation.
• Self-Adjusting • Bio-Available • 100% Vegan • Sulfate-Free • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • Gluten-Free
Ingredients & Their Benefits:
• Hemp Seed Oil offers great relief through aiding the circulation of oxygen and nutrients, reducing inflammation, and preventing water loss. The combination of fatty acids, ceramides, proteins, minerals, and antioxidants repairs and fortifies the scalp and hair follicles. Its moisturizing and oil-regulating abilities help create the ideal environment for boosting hair growth.
• Olive Oil is overflowing with fatty acids, vitamins, and other antioxidant sources. This emollient produces soothing effects, such as helping reduce dryness, irritation, and inflammation. Through sealing in moisture and improving elasticity, it protects the scalp and hair against oxidative damage and inhibits associated breakage and frizz.
• Argan Oil absorbs quickly and deeply moisturizes without congesting skin. It is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins, polyphenols, fatty acids, plant sterols, and carotenoids. These components offer protection against environmental damage and everyday processes, preserving total scalp and hair health. Combined with antioxidants, the anti-inflammatory ingredients heal dry and compromised skin. Through the upkeep of collagen, elasticity, and hydration, argan oil can help avoid further breakage and hair loss.
• Apricot Seed Oil is an emollient that absorbs effortlessly without leaving behind any residue. As a potent source of omega fatty acids and vitamins A & E, it nourishes and strengthens to ensure balance, suppleness, and protection. By hydrating, increasing circulation, and rectifying inflammation, it alleviates dryness and dandruff and facilitates overall healing and healthy hair growth.
• Jojoba Oil greatly resembles the natural sebum created by the body. It provides non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cleansing and moisturizing. Several vitamins, minerals, ceramides, and antioxidants support balance and rebuilding to help remedy and prevent irritated scalp conditions, dandruff, and weak hair follicles.
• Castor Oil contains vitamin E, fatty acids, and other antioxidants, which help to hydrate and seal in protective moisture. The generous amount of ricinoleic acid aids circulation to reduce inflammation and helps prevent excess microbial growth.
• Rosehip Seed Oil is bursting with fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins that help with tissue, collagen, and cell regeneration. Through restoring balance and moisture, it helps to reduce inflammation and sensitivity and preserve epidermal resiliency.
• Thyme Essential Oil possesses potent healing qualities due to the presence of bioflavonoids, minerals, and vitamins A & C. As an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, it may help remedy oiliness, dandruff, and irritation. Antioxidants protect against damaging free radicals. These qualities justify its use in oil blends designed for reducing hair loss.
• Rosemary Essential Oil encourages healthy circulation to effectively deliver its included antioxidants and heal tissue. It moisturizes, reduces inflammation, and regulates oil production to ensure that the scalp is primed for healthy hair growth. It has been used as a natural alternative for treating some forms of androgenetic alopecia.
• Oregano Essential Oil boasts antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic abilities due to the inclusion of carvacrol, thymol, rosmarinic acid, and other antioxidants. It clarifies skin, increases collagen production, and offers protection to support proper, uninterrupted healing.
• Carrot Seed Oil contains beta-carotene and vitamins A & E. These components provide extra conditioning and circulation stimulation to repair, protect, and enhance scalp and hair texture.
• Peppermint Essential Oil produces a cooling, relaxing sensation while boosting circulation and stimulation overall.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (Including more than 57 trace minerals) help soak up toxins and excess oil and dissolve product buildup without stripping hair of its vital nutrients and moisture. They support balance and healing.