Clay Dry Bold - Bergamot Rose Deodorant 2.8oz
EXTRA STRENGTH PROTECTION
Scent: Bright, energizing, floral with a touch of citrus
- Free from aluminum, synthetic fragrances, and other toxic chemicals
- Prevents/neutralizes odor-causing bacteria and absorbs wetness
- Detoxifies and balances
- Moisturizes and enhances skin texture
The last thing you want to use on the delicate underarm area is a slew of questionable chemicals. In contrast to run-of-the-mill brands, our natural deodorant boasts effectiveness while utilizing ingredients that are cleaner and safer. Unlike antiperspirants, our deodorant is aluminum free, so you don’t have to worry about clogged pores, absorption causing harmful side effects, or inhibiting the body’s natural cleansing process. The exclusion of aluminum allows your body to release toxins as it should, promoting balance, naturally reducing odor, and improving overall health.
Using the combination of clay, arrowroot, and plant extracts, our deodorant detoxifies and heals with each swipe. It doesn’t just cover up odor; it goes straight to the source, preventing the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and absorbing excess moisture. There is no need for synthetic fragrances, our potent plant-based antimicrobials leave you smelling truly fresh and clean while benefiting skin immunity. Moisturizing butters and oils seal the deal by nourishing skin to combat irritation, improve texture, and enhance protection.
Bergamot Oil not only combats odor successfully, but it prevents the buildup of
odor-causing bacteria in the first place. It is especially cleansing, due to its
antimicrobial properties, and can help reduce inflammation and balance oils. Linalool
and carvacrol, two of the included plant compounds, aid the healing process with
pain-relieving qualities. Concerning its scent, bergamot is commonly used in
aromatherapy for its regulating and uplifting effects. Specifically, it can help elevate
serotonin and dopamine levels and decrease stress hormones.
• Arrowroot Powder utilizes minerals, B vitamins, and proteins to eliminate toxins
and odor and absorb wetness, helping to stop and prevent fungal growth. It enhances
the penetration of the included beneficial ingredients. Through balancing and healing,
it helps reduce rashes, sores, and pigmentation.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that
provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals,
and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss,
it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids.
Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response
and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through
balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness,
shea butter can repair compromised skin.
• Baking Soda has neutralizing capabilities that have been proven by scientists and
therapy professionals. Due to its alkaline composition, it helps to detoxify and alleviate
soreness. Antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and itching.
By aiding proper circulation, it helps recharge the body.
• Magnesium Hydroxide, an active ingredient in milk of magnesia, neutralizes odor.
• Zinc Ricinoleate is the zinc salt of the fatty acid known as ricinoleic acid, a major
component of castor oil. It traps and absorbs odor molecules.
• Jojoba Oil includes fatty acids, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and iodine.
This hypoallergenic oil penetrates deeply to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling,
soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. In particular, its high percentage of iodine
helps to accelerate healing. These qualities make it an excellent match for eczema and
other inflamed skin conditions.
• Damask Rose Oil works as an anti-inflammatory to soothe and reduce redness.
In addition to its antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, the collection of flavonoids and
other antioxidants allows it to protect skin effectively. The presence of vitamin C is
beneficial for maintaining collagen support.
• Olive Extract is excellent for hydrating and repairing. Antioxidants and antimicrobial
properties help boost skin immunity, which leads to increased protection against
environmental damage and the prevention of tissue breakdown. It continues to
strengthen skin through aiding proper cell renewal and circulation.
• Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which
decrease redness, discoloration, irritation, and inflammation. As an astringent,
it removes dirt and excess oil and produces a tightening effect. In result, skin gains
heightened protection against viruses, bacteria, infection, and other damage.
• Tocopherol is a moisturizing organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E.
As a potent antioxidant, it helps neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and
de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement
helps to avoid imbalances that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Sunflower Oil absorbs easily without clogging pores to deliver antioxidant vitamins,
fatty acids, and beta-carotene. It helps to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation,
encourage cell renewal, and seal in moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids
strengthen the skin’s natural oil barrier. Sunflower oil offers amazing protection against
environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture.
• Chamomile Extract clarifies, hydrates, and reduces inflammation. Its process can be
extremely relieving for sensitive skin. Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection
and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids help lighten discoloration and aid
• Safflower Oil improves skin elasticity and minimizes roughness with the hydrating
properties of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
• Green Tea Extract is bursting with polyphenols and other antioxidants to support
epidermal health. It helps to retain moisture, regulate oil production, and reduce inflammation.
By combating free radical damage, it preserves clarity, balance, and elasticity.
• Arnica is an antibacterial and antifungal that has a long history of easing pain and swelling,
relying heavily on its thymol content. It de-stresses skin, helping to prevent and correct several
imbalances. By reducing excess inflammation and utilizing fatty acids and plant compounds to
neutralize free radicals, it helps to preserve the skin’s structure, oil barrier, and overall texture.
Through encouraging healthy circulation, it promotes a steady flow of oxygen and nutrients
and helps to carry out toxins and buildup.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate,
Magnesium Hydroxide, Tapioca Starch*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Ricinoleate,
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil,
Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethyl Olivate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Tocopherol, Ionic Clay Minerals,
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower (Chamomile) Extract,
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract *Organic