- · Gentle, color retention formula
- · Non-stripping, detoxifying mineral cleansing
- · Protects from sun, heat, and styling damage
- · Hydrates and soothes
With our color defense shampoo, you can have it all: desired color, style, hydration, and shine. We make this happen by avoiding toxic chemicals and stripping sulfates, and instead, we utilize purifying minerals and restructuring vitamins and proteins. To complement our shampoo’s tropical scent, we have included a rare collection of oils to make our formula even more exotic and soothing. Oils of mongongo, acai, and brazil nut prioritize scalp health to avoid dullness and breakage. Better yet, they possess the power to neutralize UV rays and other causes of oxidative stress that can accelerate fading. Our super-emollient shampoo will expertly soften and illuminate strands, leaving you with breathtaking color and texture.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten-Free
• Mongongo Oil is a regeneration booster derived from the nuts of Mongongo trees, which are native to South Africa. It contains minerals, antioxidant-rich vitamins, and anti-aging, strengthening proteins and fatty acids to protect and revitalize your hair and scalp. Anti-inflammatory properties help to rectify dandruff and itching. Through preventing moisture loss and minimizing UV damage, it helps to preserve color and shine. UV rays actually activate the amazing shielding power of the eleostearic acid included in mongongo oil. It hydrates and conceals split ends to perfect hair texture.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is a conditioning treatment that sinks in to repair and fortify. In the process, it helps retain moisture for better manageability and long-lasting sheen.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while simultaneously replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients and moisture. Through promoting balance and healing, they help to restore shine, softness, and definition.
• Acai Oil provides several vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and omega fatty acids. It protects hair color by supplying antioxidants to reduce the oxidative stress that causes fading. The healing hydration helps reduce frizz and improve elasticity. Its anti-inflammatory and softening effects help to soothe your scalp and create the ideal environment for healthy hair growth.
• Brazil Nut Oil utilizes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins, and omega fatty acids to act as an extremely nourishing emollient. Its selenium content, in particular, supports healthy hair growth by reinforcing the skin barrier and inhibiting breakage. Through hydrating, reducing inflammation, and killing dandruff-causing fungus, it helps to treat and prevent dandruff and the commonly paired symptoms of dryness and irritation. The ability to neutralize free radicals helps to preserve the enrichment it provides for your hair and scalp.
Wet hair, lather, and rinse. *Use daily*
Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycol Stearate, Soyamidopropalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Caramel, Ionic Clay Minerals, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil (Mongongo) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Oil
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 39
- SKU: 10375
- UPC: 093141103754