- · Prevents dullness and premature fading
- · Protects from sun, heat, and styling damage
- · Replenishes lost lipids and hydration
- · Seals in moisture
- · Supports easy detangling and manageability
Since color-treated hair is more prone to vulnerability and dryness, conditioning is essential for it to look and feel its best. As a follow-up to our color defense shampoo, this is the perfect formula for extending your color and shine and giving your dry hair extra moisture and TLC. We focus on replenishing lipids and hydration, common casualties of the hair coloring process. Nourishment, rebalancing, and healing are led by aloe and clay minerals. Soothing oils of mongongo, acai, and brazil nut prioritize scalp health to avoid dullness and breakage. This exotic oil trio teams up with vitamin E to form a protective barrier of antioxidants and moisture to prevent premature fading, especially that due to UV exposure. Acting as residue-free sealants, panthenol and sunflower oil prolong the stay of strong, healthy hair with a silky, smooth finish.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Gluten-Free
• Mongongo Oil is a regeneration booster derived from the nuts of Mongongo trees, which are native to South Africa. It contains minerals, antioxidant-rich vitamins, and anti-aging, strengthening proteins and fatty acids to protect and revitalize your hair and scalp. Anti-inflammatory properties help to rectify dandruff and itching. Through preventing moisture loss and minimizing UV damage, it helps to preserve color and shine. UV rays actually activate the amazing shielding power of the eleostearic acid included in mongongo oil. It hydrates and conceals split ends to perfect hair texture.
• Glycerin has been added in strategic amounts to work flawlessly alongside our other humectants and emollients. It continuously soaks in moisture to soothe the scalp, soften hair, enhance shine, and avoid breakage.
• Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it penetrates effortlessly to heal and protect without leaving behind residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while maintaining the moisture needed for rectifying frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Aloe is bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that repair and cleanse without stripping hair. Exfoliating enzymes, in particular, help improve circulation and remove buildup. As it conditions and helps restore ideal pH levels, it eases inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches. These qualities allow it to treat problematic scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
• Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E that feeds hair with antioxidants and intense moisture. It helps to reduce free radical damage, especially that due to UV exposure, and enhances circulation to make way for healthy hair growth and restored shine.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while simultaneously replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients and moisture. Through promoting balance and healing, they help to restore shine, softness, and definition.
• Acai Oil provides several vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and omega fatty acids. It protects hair color by supplying antioxidants to reduce the oxidative stress that causes fading. The healing hydration helps reduce frizz and improve elasticity. Its anti-inflammatory and softening effects help to soothe your scalp and create the ideal environment for healthy hair growth.
• Brazil Nut Oil utilizes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins, and omega fatty acids to act as an extremely nourishing emollient. Its selenium content, in particular, supports healthy hair growth by reinforcing the skin barrier and inhibiting breakage. Through hydrating, reducing inflammation, and killing dandruff-causing fungus, it helps to treat and prevent dandruff and the commonly paired symptoms of dryness and irritation. The ability to neutralize free radicals helps to preserve the enrichment it provides for your hair and scalp.
• Meadowsweet Extract contains salicin, which helps to steady oil production and reduce scalp inflammation and irritation. The combination of stimulating exfoliation and antioxidant replenishment helps to prevent and reverse environmental damage.
1. Apply to clean, wet or damp scalp and hair.
2. Work through the ends of hair.
3. Rinse with cool water.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-91, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol, Amodimethicone, Ionic Clay Materials, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil (Mongongo) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Oil, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 29
- SKU: 10376
- UPC: 093141103761