Claybrite Activated Charcoal Toothpaste - 4oz
ClayBrite Activated Charcoal Toothpaste 4oz
Sweetened with Xylitol
A clean, white smile can be achieved without the chemical cocktail found in standard toothpaste. We choose nourishing, multi-purpose ingredients that help to alkalize and re-mineralize for optimal oral health. Activated charcoal, clay minerals, and xylitol work together to remove stains, neutralize bacteria, and extract deep-rooted toxins. Green tea extract and soothing mint oils effectively treat gum disease and bad breath.
• Fluoride Free • SLS Free • Gluten Free • Mineral-rich
Activated Charcoal is known for its binding ability.
It clings to and removes toxins, surface stains, plaque, and other leftover particles.
By adjusting the pH level, activated charcoal can neutralize sugar acids before they cause damage.
The result is a healthier, brighter smile.
• Xylitol, unlike sugar, is a natural sweetener that starves harmful bacteria instead of helping it thrive. In the process, bacterium becomes incapable of attaching to teeth and surrounding tissue. Xylitol specifically targets streptococcus mutans, which cause plaque, cavities, and inflammation. Through increasing saliva and helping maintain a healthy pH level, it enhances healthy, protective oral functions.
• Calcium Phosphate is the main calcium compound that makes up bones and teeth. When used as a toothpaste ingredient, it pairs up with saliva to penetrate and re-mineralize teeth.
• Kaolin Clay offers non-abrasive cleansing and polishing, exchanging impurities for essential nutrients. This nourishing purification process can help preserve enamel, protect against cavities, and correct dullness and bad breath.
• Baking Soda assists in whitening teeth, healing sores, and raising the pH level for a healthy oral environment. Studies have proven that toothpaste with baking soda is more effective at removing plaque than those without the ingredient.
• Ionic Minerals from Calcium Montmorillonite clay, including more than 57 trace minerals, gently cleanse and whiten teeth without damaging enamel. They help accelerate the healing process and perfect oral acidity level. By restoring balance, periodontal disease and decay can be avoided.
• Aloe Vera rids the mouth of damaging bacteria. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces irritation and caters to mouth sensitivity.
• Green Tea Extract contains reparative minerals and polyphenols such as catechins. These antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties combat the occurrence of bad breath, cavities, plaque, and gum disease. In particular, the antioxidant-rich catechins help prevent bone loss and infection.
• Menthol offers cooling relief for soreness and prevents bad breath.
• Mint Oils (Peppermint and Spearmint) have been singled out by studies for their ability to help prevent and treat gum disease and bad breath. They offer total oral soothing through increasing circulation and reducing pain.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate,
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut-derived), Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Calcium Montmorillonite, Activated Charcoal, Cellulose Gum, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil