Ancient Clay Liquid Soap Grave Robber Essential Oil 16oz
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral blend of essential oils
- Slight Exfoliation for soft skin
- Naturally fragrant aroma
Being faced with illness, contaminants, and everyday stress places us under mental and physical fatigue. After enduring all of that, we need much more than cleansing out of our bath routine. We need a therapeutic experience that offers nourishment and gentle exfoliation to soften, heal, and reset. Using Ancient Clay Natural Liquid Soap, you can detoxify and de-stress through the absorption of comforting, immunity-building oils and clay minerals.
Our Grave Robber oil blend utilizes some of the highest rated antioxidant oils that boast antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal abilities. Clove and cinnamon send soothing, spicy warmth circulating through your body. Hints of eucalyptus, and rosemary offer stimulation and clarity to complete the rejuvenating process.
• 100% Natural • 100% Vegan • Gluten Free • No Sulfates • No Parabens
Grave Robber Essential Oil is produced by a blend of oils including clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. Together they create a
warm, spicy, and refreshing aroma. Grave Robber Oil has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral powers to pack an immunity-boosting punch.
Through purifying, reducing inflammation, supplying protective antioxidants, and regulating circulation and oils, it promotes clarity and quick healing.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients
to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response
and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness,
shea butter can repair compromised skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Clove Essential Oil can be described as a warm, spicy, and stimulating deodorizer. It includes anti-inflammatory flavonoids and has an extremely high antioxidant value.
Its eugenol compound adds antibacterial and antifungal qualities. As an astringent, it helps to regulate oil and tighten complexion. Through utilizing these properties
and enhancing circulation, clove oil offers relief for acne, itching, and pain.
• Cinnamon Essential Oil improves mental and physical wellness with its anti-inflammatory, circulation-boosting, and antioxidant effects. As a powerful antibacterial, it can be effective
at targeting even the most resistant types. As a bonus, it helps to naturally preserve the other ingredients and their effectiveness.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a long medicinal history as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic that promotes clarity within skin and the respiratory system. Through purifying
and aiding healthy circulation, eucalyptus can help reduce congesting bacteria, overactive yeast growth, and irritation.
• Rosemary Essential Oil is a detoxifying agent that helps remove bacterial, fungal, and viral stressors while helping to activate antioxidant activity to prevent future damage. Its
cortisol-reducing, anti-inflammatory plant compounds assist with stress and pain relief. Through cleansing, hydrating, and balancing oils, rosemary helps to heal and
prevent acne and other skin sensitivities.
Pour a small amount of our luxurious Thieves Essential Oil Ancient Clay Liquid Soap into the palm of your hands and rub together under water for a rich cleansing lather.
Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Vegetable Glycerine, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Olive Oil,
Grapeseed Oil, Clove Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary Oil, Loofah, Apricot Seeds, Ionic Clay Minerals, Xanthan Gum,
Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E.
Purchase this product first or wait for order to complete in order to give review