Zion Health Wide Awake Eye Revival 0.25
· Convenient, mess-free application
· Includes bakuchiol, a natural, gentle retinol alternative
· Day and night use, suited for all skin types
· Plumping and glowing effects
· Protection from environmental stressors
Because skin around the eye area is so thin and vulnerable, it almost immediately exposes fatigue and damage in the form of wrinkles, discoloration, and puffiness. The cycle of concealing only amplifies susceptibility to dryness and premature aging. With the occurrence of so much unavoidable strain, it is essential to counteract with dedicated TLC specifically formulated for the eye area to supplement lost nourishment and protection. This is usually easier said than done, but in prioritizing your valuable time, we have packed highly effective ingredients into our convenient wide awake eye revival bakuchiol stick. It makes regaining youthful pep as quick and easy as putting on lip balm. Even better, it is so light and readily absorbed that it can be used under moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup.
Our formula revolves around bakuchiol, which is known as a natural alternative to retinol, just as potent without the added irritation and harshness. In addition to being better suited for all skin types, it can also be used day and night. During its healing process, it stimulates collagen synthesis and overall cell renewal to lessen the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Clay minerals and antioxidant-rich, plant-based oils, such as moringa, pomegranate, and rosemary, awaken eyes with glowing, firming effects. They target free radicals and inflammation, two major causes of premature aging and unevenness. Shea butter, soybean oil, and sunflower seed wax seal in moisture and nourishment for added protection and uninterrupted rejuvenation.
• Bakuchiol is a protective antioxidant extracted from the babchi plant. It is deemed the natural alternative to retinol that works with efficacy without the added irritation and harshness; therefore, it is better tolerated by all skin types and can be used day or night. It stimulates collagen production and cell turnover to lessen the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Bakuchiol has a medicinal history of calming and healing skin through the utilization of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial abilities.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It nourishes, tones, and protects using an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
• Sunflower Seed Wax is a vegan alternative that enhances product application and creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture and other nutrients.
• Grape Seed Oil contains linoleic acid, which regulates natural sebum production. Its astringent qualities produce firming, rejuvenating effects. Antioxidant sources, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, give it the ability to defend skin against environmental toxins and strain. By providing absorbable moisture, it helps to fade signs of damage and aging.
• Jojoba Oil (non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory) is a great option for compromised skin. It penetrates layers to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. Its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. The collection of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids forms a moisture-retaining barrier against future damage.
• Moringa Oil is a nourishing emollient complete with antioxidant vitamins, including A, C, and E, fatty acids, and zeatin. Zeatin, in particular, encourages healthy cellular growth and tissue support to maintain firmness. Through sealing in moisture and restoring natural oils, moringa oil assists in erasing dullness and protecting the skin barrier from external stressors. In combination with its hydrating and conditioning abilities, its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial for acne and other compromised skin conditions.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines for fighting irritation and preventing infection. Antimicrobial/antifungal properties reduce acne-causing bacteria. By slowing collagen deterioration and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter helps to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and other imperfections. It balances oils and dissolves dead skin cells, paving the way for regeneration.
• Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil is a potent source of fatty acids, vitamin c, and other antioxidants, such as polyphenols. This healing oil helps protect against environmental strain, including that caused by pollution and UV rays. Through neutralizing free radicals and reducing inflammation, it tackles two leading causes of premature aging and may inhibit the development of skin cancer cells. Pomegranate seed oil normalizes melanin production, helping to minimize hyperpigmentation and create overall brightness. The preservation of collagen and elasticity mixed with the supply of superior hydration leaves skin plump and glowing.
• Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline is a more absorbable form of proline, a vital amino acid found in collagen. It helps preserve youthful structure through moisturizing, initiating collagen production and general repair, and utilizing its protective antioxidant qualities. Studies have found it useful for lessening wrinkle severity.
• Soybean Oil uses its fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamin E, to relieve and protect dry and sensitive skin. It calms inflammation, replenishes hydration and moisture, and allows continuous repair by creating a rich barrier against the elements.
• Rosemary Extract has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic qualities, making it a go-to natural remedy for managing chronic skin conditions, fighting off infection, and relieving pain. In particular, its rosmarinic acid content is incredibly calming for inflamed skin conditions. Its minerals and antioxidant-rich vitamins help combat premature aging by boosting circulation, encouraging proper cell growth and function, and neutralizing free radicals.
• Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and light in consistency, making it a great choice for even the most delicate areas. It contains vitamins, fatty acids, and beta-carotene. Through delivering and locking in moisture and antioxidants, it offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture. It assists the healing process by reducing swelling and stimulating cell renewal.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, perfect pH levels, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements. With newfound balance, your skin can better protect itself from toxins, dryness, infection, and other factors that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
is an organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. In addition to being
deeply moisturizing, it acts as a potent antioxidant, helping to neutralize UV
rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative damage.
For best results, apply morning, night, and as needed.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Bakuchiol, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerides, Ionic Clay Minerals, Tocopherol * Organic
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 250
- SKU: 10455
- UPC: 093141104553