• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs tissue. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Glycerin supplies lasting hydration. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can better defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. The cleansing and therapeutic properties of glycerin are especially beneficial for abrasions.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water-soluble, stable form of vitamin C. In addition to its melanin-inhibiting abilities, it also helps enhance hydration and collagen synthesis to achieve firm, glowing skin. As a strong antioxidant, it protects against photoaging and free radical buildup. In comparison to other vitamin C derivatives, this one is best suited for sensitive skin.
• Sunflower Oil is rich with fatty acids, vitamin E, and beta-carotene. By delivering and locking in moisture and antioxidants, it offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture. It assists the healing process by reducing inflammation and stimulating cell renewal.
• Squalane is a lighter, more stable form of squalene, a natural substance that can be found in olives, rice bran, wheat germ, and even our own bodies. Without causing congestion, it sinks in deeply and effortlessly to hydrate and hold in long-term moisture. It promotes healthy, balanced skin by regulating oil production, delivering antioxidants, reducing inflammation, and strengthening collagen support.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a potent antioxidant that helps neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative stress. When paired with vitamin C, it not only serves as a stabilizing agent but also amplifies protection and regeneration.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, helps retain moisture to support proper skin barrier function. By reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
• Soy Lecithin includes choline and inositol, two important messenger phospholipids needed for proper cell function. In addition to facilitating the penetration of other beneficial ingredients, lecithin attracts water, retains moisture, and conducts antioxidant activity to repair and protect. This healing process calms irritation and inflammation and helps slow wrinkle formation.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement helps to avoid imbalances that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Cocoa Butter has great staying power, allowing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to thoroughly sink in. The ample supply of fatty acids forms a layer of reparative, protective moisture that smooths imperfections and helps regain elasticity. The presence of plant compounds supports healthy circulation to produce a more youthful complexion.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound/keratolytic that works well with sensitive skin. It encourages quick healing by dissolving damaged skin, reducing inflammation, stimulating cell turnover, and preventing water loss.
• Rosehip Oil is bursting with fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins that help with tissue, collagen, and cell regeneration. It has been found to reduce the appearance of scars and improve skin texture overall. Through increasing moisture and elasticity, this oil helps support epidermal resiliency.
• Borage Oil (extracted from the seeds of the starflower plant) is filled with GLA, a type of omega-6 fatty acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that help treat chronic dry skin conditions and strengthen the skin barrier. As an anti-mutagenic, it fights the formation of cancerous cells.
• Flaxseed Oil utilizes its high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids to regulate oils, resulting in decreased dryness and irritation. Its proteins help rebuild essential structure to minimize signs of aging and fatigue.
• Hyaluronic Acid is a beautifying ingredient that occurs naturally within the body. Unfortunately, its availability and impact decrease over time, and it needs to be supplemented. Along with attracting and retaining an incredible amount of water, it also regulates moisture based on individual needs. Combined with its antioxidant qualities, these abilities help reduce inflamed skin, restore collagen, and fill lines and wrinkles.
• Lemon Bioflavonoids have strong antioxidant effects that help normalize the body’s response when faced with allergens, carcinogens, and other environmental strain. Through boosting circulation, they help the vitamin C within our serum to work most efficiently.
• Melatonin helps produce extremely powerful antioxidant enzymes that counteract damage caused by environmental factors, especially pollution and UV exposure, which can alter and weaken cells, tissue, and your skin’s overall DNA. With its ability to pass through cellular membranes, melatonin motivates deep self-repair and can help reduce signs of aging.
• Turmeric Extract is an effective anti-inflammatory compound that boasts antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. Renowned for its brightening and smoothing abilities, it helps to lessen the appearance of acne, age spots, scars, and other uneven texture. To uphold epidermal resilience, it blocks the elastase enzyme that contributes to the breakdown of elastin.
• Arnica Extract is used medicinally to ease stress and pain. The presence of thymol adds antibacterial and anti-inflammatory powers that support proper circulation and quick healing. Fatty acids and plant compounds, such as flavonoids, help preserve the skin’s structure and natural oil barrier.
• Lavender Extract offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It can help decrease inflammation, relieve itching, and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a powerful cleanser, this oil inhibits the growth of problematic bacteria and fungus.
• White Tea Extract has a lot to offer with its antibacterial activity and high antioxidant content. Its polyphenols and flavonoids have been shown to help prevent the breakdown of elastin and collagen to produce anti-aging results. Another valuable ability includes helping reduce the inflammation and damage caused by UV rays.
• Calendula Extract, derived from marigold flowers, is a proven antiseptic and skin conditioner. It calms and moisturizes even the most dry, sensitive areas. A combination of vitamins, flavonoids, and carotenoids offers protection against outside factors, such as UV rays and pollutants, which deteriorate the skin barrier and advance wrinkling.
Apply gently to face, neck, and chest. Our serum can be used day or night and works well as a light moisturizer beneath face cream or makeup.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera Gel, Emulsifying Wax N.F., Glycerin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Squalane, Tocopherol Acetate, Glycerol Monolaurate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Amodimethicone, Mixed Tocopherols, Soy Lecithin, Montmorillonite, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant Vitamin C), Algin, Cocoa Butter, Allantoin, Rosehip Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Riboflavin Phosphate, Melatonin, Turmeric Extract, Arnica Extract, Lavender Extract, White Tea Extract, Calendula Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin