Retinoid & Vitamin C Serum 1 fl. oz 30 ml
Retinoid & Vitamin C Serum 1 fl. oz. 30 ml
Retinoid & Vitamin C Serum:
- Directly and deeply delivers highly concentrated ingredients
- Creates an instantly tightened appearance
- Reduces lines, wrinkles, and discoloration
- Hydrates, brightens, and plumps
Our retinol serum is made up of small molecules of highly concentrated anti-aging ingredients. This composition equals unmatched potency, direct delivery, and deep penetration. It includes only what you need with no diluting fillers.
Whether you are looking for a preventative or solution for wrinkles or discoloration, our serum works incredibly as both. It utilizes the ultimate brightening, collagen-boosting retinoid/vitamin C combo to produce a more youthful, even complexion. Unlike retinol and some other types of retinoids, our chosen derivative of retinoic acid gets to work immediately without needing a conversion process to become active within skin. Vitamin C enhances and preserves anti-aging benefits by fighting off free radicals.
The rest of the bottle is filled with only amplifying ingredients. Alongside vitamin C, the hyaluronic acid derivative deeply hydrates and plumps. The science-backed powers of peptides and apple stem cells include reducing wrinkle length and depth and minimizing pigmentation. Pepha-Tight not only supplies nutrients for long-term protection and strengthening but also forms a unique film that produces noticeable, immediate tightening effects. Rounding out our unbelievably rejuvenating formula, clay minerals and plant extracts encourage healing and balance.
• Dimethyl Isosorbide is a safe and pure solvent with the ability to penetrate the skin membrane in order to enhance the quality, delivery, and efficacy of active ingredients, especially antioxidants.
• Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is an ester of retinoic acid, a metabolite of vitamin A. In comparison to retinol, it tends to be more stable and less irritating due to its very direct process. Unlike retinol, it does not need to go through a conversion process to become active within skin, meaning it gets to work immediately to produce anti-aging, glowing effects. Along with the prevention of collagen and elastin breakdown, it helps create blood vessels to restore brightness. Its benefits help reduce the appearance of pigmentation, lines, wrinkles, pores, and acne.
• Pepha-Tight is a natural, purified firming agent derived from the combination of microalgae and hydrating polysaccharides. Utilizing pullulan, it forms a unique film on the skin that not only protects skin from environmental hazards but also produces an immediate tightening effect. Peptides and antioxidant vitamins, including B and C, are delivered by microalgae. Pepha-Tight moisturizes, stimulates the regeneration of collagen-producing cells, and protects skin from oxidative stress. These abilities support long-term tightening and strengthening.
• Sodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid. Its molecules are lighter and smaller than those of hyaluronic acid, allowing it to penetrate even easier to supply deeper, more even hydration. In addition to attracting water to skin, it can retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This produces a plumping effect and reduces damage and
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water-soluble, stable form of vitamin C. In addition to its melanin-inhibiting abilities, it also enhances hydration and collagen synthesis to achieve firm, glowing skin. As a strong antioxidant, it protects against photoaging and free radical buildup. In comparison to other vitamin C derivatives, this one is best suited for
• Apple Stem Cells have been scientifically proven to visibly rejuvenate aging skin by decreasing wrinkle length and depth. With a long life span and ability to self-renew, the apple cells help protect the body’s natural store of stem cells, repair damage, and stimulate the replenishment of dying cells. This is vital for aging skin because our own stem cells become depleted over time, leaving skin dry and vulnerable.
• Rosehip Oil is bursting with fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins that help with tissue, collagen, and cell regeneration. It has been found to reduce the appearance of scars and improve skin texture overall. Through increasing moisture and elasticity, this oil helps support epidermal resiliency.
• Matrixyl 3000 is composed of palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, two anti-aging peptides that are backed by an abundance of scientific studies. It restores proper cell function/communication that tends to dwindle with age. This renewal boosts hyaluronic acid stores and collagen and elastin formation to create firm, resilient skin. It helps reduce discoloration and improve overall texture.
• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs tissue. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Calendula Extract has a long history of medicinal use. This soothing extract, derived from marigold flowers, has proven antiseptic and skin conditioning abilities to accelerate healing and avoid infection. Additional regenerative abilities include improving circulation and boosting collagen production. A combination of vitamins, flavonoids, and carotenoids offers protection against environmental factors, such as damaging UV rays and pollutants, which can break down the skin structure and advance wrinkling. By correcting hyperpigmentation, it illuminates skin.
• Vitamin E Acetate is a more stable form of vitamin E. In combination with our formula’s vitamin C, it supplies an abundance of antioxidants to brighten skin tone and aid the prevention of free radical damage, especially that due to UV exposure. Through effectively moisturizing, healing, and protecting, it helps to reduce advanced wrinkle formation.
• Ionic Clay Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement helps to avoid imbalances that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
Directions: After cleansing or masking, thoroughly rinse skin clean. Lightly dry complexion, leaving it slightly damp. While skin is still moist, pat/smooth 1-4 drops over entire complexion, avoiding direct contact with tissue immediately around eyes. Apply sunscreen the morning after use.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Oleate Glucoside, Pepha-Tight, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Veegum, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Apple Phyto Cells, Rosehip Seed Oil, Matrixyl 3000, Aloe Vera Gel, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Ionic Minerals
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 419
- SKU: 10405
- UPC: 093141104058
Price in reward points: 5459