There has never been a better time to cover all of your bases with head-to-toe cleansing, de-stressing, and protection. We hope to save you time and worry by making this obtainable with one purchase of our minimize risk bundle, containing 3 powerful products:
1. Ancient Clay Natural Soap 6oz
2. Ancient Clay Liquid Soap Grave Robber Oil 16oz
3. Unscented Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizing Aloe 2oz
- Comforting aroma derived from nature
- Immunity-boosting, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal essential oils
- Purification matched with nourishing moisture
- Gentle exfoliation for soft, stimulated skin
- Unscented, on-the-go sanitizing (killing 99.99% of germs in 15 seconds)
Give yourself peace of mind throughout the entire day. Wash off mental and physical fatigue along with the contaminants and buildup. The unique thieves oil blend utilized in our soaps contains some of the highest rated antioxidant oils that boast overwhelming antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal abilities. To balance detoxification, our ingredients supply gentle exfoliation and nourishment to soften, heal, and reset. Clove and cinnamon send spicy warmth circulating through your body. Hints of lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary offer stimulation and clarity to complete the rejuvenating process. After absorbing comforting, immunity-building oils and clay minerals, our rich butters form a seal to ensure that the soothing and protection continues well beyond when the washing is done.
Of course, we know that the on-the-go stress and cleanliness need is on a whole other level, so we couldn’t possibly leave our unscented hand sanitizer out of the bundle. In addition to certifying speedy and effective germ-killing power, it doesn’t make you sacrifice softness for sanitized. Our formula includes healing hydrators, such as glycerin, aloe, and panthenol.
SO. MANY. BENEFITS.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair. Studies have shown that its high lauric acid content helps combat a particular type of bacteria that causes inflammatory acne.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Coconut Butter is essentially pureed coconut. Therefore, it includes the many benefits of coconut oil, relying heavily on lauric acid to help build skin immunity for resisting bacteria, fungus, and infection. Different from coconut oil, coconut butter serves as an exfoliant due to its grainy consistency. Adding on the ability to hold in protective, antioxidant-rich moisture, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other unevenness.
• Oatmeal is a long-standing remedy for dry, itchy skin. It contains vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that demonstrate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Zinc, being one of these sources, helps motivate the production and function of cells to advance wound healing. Plant compounds, also known as saponins, carefully exfoliate to cleanse and soften. The inclusion of proteins and fats helps to strengthen and protect the skin barrier.
• Clove Essential Oil can be described as a warm, spicy, and stimulating deodorizer. It includes anti-inflammatory flavonoids and has an extremely high antioxidant value. Its eugenol compound adds antibacterial and antifungal qualities. As an astringent, it helps to regulate oil and tighten complexion. Through utilizing these properties and enhancing circulation, clove oil offers relief for acne, itching, and pain.
• Lemon Essential Oil is cleansing and uplifting. It uniquely exfoliates to rid skin of excess bacteria, fungus, oil, and dead cells. Brightening antioxidants, including vitamin C, help to heal and lessen the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
• Cinnamon Essential Oil improves mental and physical wellness with its anti-inflammatory, circulation-boosting, and antioxidant effects. As a powerful antibacterial, it can be effective at targeting even the most resistant types. As a bonus, it helps to naturally preserve the other ingredients and their effectiveness.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a long medicinal history as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic that promotes clarity within skin and the respiratory system. Through purifying and aiding healthy circulation, eucalyptus can help reduce congesting bacteria, overactive yeast growth, and irritation.
• Rosemary Essential Oil is a detoxifying agent that helps remove bacterial, fungal, and viral stressors while helping to activate antioxidant activity to prevent future damage. Its cortisol-reducing, anti-inflammatory plant compounds assist with stress and pain relief. Through cleansing, hydrating, and balancing oils, rosemary helps to heal and prevent acne and other skin sensitivities.
Ionic Clay Minerals (Kanwa), Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Oatmeal, Clove Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oil
Ancient Clay Liquid Soap Grave Robber Oil
In addition to the thieves oil blend and ionic clay minerals (previously listed), it contains even more beneficial ingredients:
• Glyceryl Oleate is an ester of glycerin and oleic acid that serves as a conditioning emollient.
• Vegetable Glycerine is a hydrating derivative of plant oils. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. The cleansing and therapeutic properties of glycerine are especially beneficial for acne and abrasions.
• Virgin Olive Oil is packed with vitamins and omega fatty acids that seal in moisture and rectify dryness. Extra virgin olive oil contains oleocanthal, an ingredient that may help prevent the formation of cancer-causing cells.
• Grapeseed Oil contains linoleic acid, which regulates natural sebum production. Its astringent qualities produce firming, rejuvenating effects. Antioxidant sources, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, give it the ability to defend skin against environmental toxins and strain. By providing absorbable moisture, it helps fade signs of damage and aging.
• Loofah is made of finely ground fruit fibers from botanicals of the gourd variety. It offers non-scratching exfoliation, ridding skin of contaminants, excess oil, and dead skin cells. In result, it helps to improve circulation and healthy skin functions.
• Apricot Seeds deliver efficient exfoliation that is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Filled with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, they hydrate and restore.
• Citric Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from antioxidant-rich citrus fruits. While dissolving buildup, it also helps to lighten pigmentation and improve overall tone and texture. As a bonus, it heightens protection against environmental damage.
• Vitamin E contains outstanding antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing properties for maintaining strong, glowing skin. Its reparative and defensive measures help reduce the severity of environmental damage and scarring.
Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Vegetable Glycerine, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Clove Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary Oil, Loofah, Apricot Seeds, Ionic Clay Minerals, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E
Unscented Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizing Aloe
• (Active) Ethanol 70% is an antimicrobial recommended for repeated use.
• Glycerin is an excellent hydrator. As a humectant, it aids the epidermis in attracting and absorbing water from the air or deeper layers of skin. With a healed moisture barrier, skin can effectively defend itself against harsh conditions, skin disease, and premature aging. It is the perfect ingredient to prevent hands from drying out.
• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs collagen. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, supports proper skin barrier function by drawing in moisture to soften and prevent skin dehydration. Through reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
Dispense an adequate amount into your palm to cover hands completely. Rub hands together until dry. *Does not require rinsing*
Ethanol 70% - Purpose: Antimicrobial that kills 99.99% of germs in 15 seconds
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Aminomethyl Propanol
- May discolor some fabrics
- For external use ONLY
- Do not store about 100 F.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in or near eyes.
- In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.