Zionhealth Daily Sensitive Conditioner - 16oz
- · Non-irritating formula
- · No sulfates, parabens, or silicones
- · Nourishes, balances, and moisturizes
- · De-stresses your hair and mind
- · Enhanced with organic extracts
While conditioning is vital for optimal hair health, one size does not fit all. To pair with our sensitive shampoo, we have created an ultra-sensitive conditioner that avoids main sensitivity triggers, such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones. We understand that the last thing your aching scalp and brittle strands need is stripping chemicals or added weight. Precious oils and extracts supply antioxidant-rich nourishment to produce therapeutic and reviving effects. The stimulating powers of clay, aloe, and arnica alleviate discomfort while carrying out balanced healing. Sunflower oil, panthenol, and sodium PCA enhance moisture retention, protection, and suppleness. The gentle ingredients and relaxing aroma of our sensitive formula allow you to leave stress behind.
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Parabens • Silicone-Free • Gluten-Free
• Glycerin has been added in strategic amounts to work flawlessly alongside our other humectants and emollients. It continuously soaks in moisture to soothe the scalp, soften hair, enhance shine, and avoid breakage.
• Organic Sunflower Oil is overflowing with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants. Being light in consistency, it penetrates effortlessly to heal and protect without leaving behind residue. It has the ability to break down buildup while maintaining the moisture needed for rectifying frizz and dullness. The inclusion of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) has been found especially beneficial for thinning hair.
• Organic Aloe is bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and proteolytic enzymes that repair and cleanse without stripping hair. Exfoliating enzymes and salicylic acid, in particular, help improve circulation and remove buildup. As it conditions and helps restore healthy pH levels, it eases inflammation, itchiness, and rough patches. These qualities allow it to treat problematic scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It penetrates the scalp and hair shaft to effectively hydrate, stimulate cell renewal, and lock in moisture. With these capabilities, it improves the strength, softness, and resiliency of your scalp and hair to inhibit breakage, thinning, and frizz. The nourishing layer created by panthenol makes detangling effortless.
• Lavender Oil provides a therapeutic aroma and anti-inflammatory powers that are beneficial for healing from the inside out. Utilizing its antimicrobial properties, it can help to inhibit bacterial/fungal growth and avoid irritation, dandruff, and infection. By supplying antioxidant-rich moisture, it boosts shine and protection.
• Ylang Ylang Oil aims to de-stress using its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory abilities. It is considered useful for curing infections, especially those caused by fungus. During its conditioning process, it seals in moisture and balances oils, thus improving scalp conditions and encouraging healthy hair growth.
• Lemon Oil
• Lime Oil helps to purify and regulate sebum production, making it beneficial for reducing dandruff and buildup. Through stimulating, brightening, and moisturizing, it produces rejuvenating effects.
• Sodium PCA mimics the hydrating PCA substance naturally found in skin. It attracts and retains moisture to enhance body, rectify damage, and decrease frizz. As a bonus, it assists the penetration of other included ingredients.
• Organic Chamomile Extract includes antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties for repairing and nourishing your scalp and hair. Through delivering healing moisture, it calms irritation and helps treat dandruff. These abilities aid the growth of strong, vibrant hair.
• Organic White Tea Extract contains antioxidants and other disease-fighting compounds that protect the health of your hair and scalp. In the process, it helps lessen follicle breakage, collagen breakdown, and the severity of environmental damage. With the addition of anti-inflammatory and circulation-boosting qualities, it can be useful for treating infections and scalp sensitivities.
• Organic Arnica Extract supports healthy hair growth and longevity by reducing excess oil, bacteria, and fungus. It relieves pain and inflammation and stimulates circulation, helping to reduce uncomfortable irritation and resulting hair loss and flakiness. Nourishing flavonoids preserve skin integrity and help refine hair texture.
• Ionic Minerals from Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while simultaneously replenishing and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients and moisture. Through promoting balance and healing, they help to restore shine, softness, and definition.
1. Apply to clean, wet or damp scalp and hair.
2. Work through the ends of hair.
3. Rinse with cool water.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract*, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Ionic Clay Minerals (*Organic)
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 229
- SKU: 10401
- UPC: 093141104010