aluminum free deodorants
Travel Size 0.50 oz. ClayDryBold – Eucalyptus Mint
(Scent – Minty and refreshing)
Travel Size 0.50 oz. ClayDryBold – Original
(Scent – Light, clean, and uplifting with hints of orange and tangerine)
Travel Size 0.50 oz. ClayDryBold – Sweet Amber
(Scent – Feminine, sweet, warm, and musky)
Travel Size 0.50 oz. ClayDry – Sandalwood MEN
(Scent – Masculine. Creamy, woody, warm.)
What You Will Find
· NO aluminum or harsh chemicals
· A variety of lasting, invigorating scents
· Reliable, natural odor protection and wetness absorption
· Fungal/bacterial overgrowth prevention
· Restored moisture and balance
If only it was always this easy to have all of your options laid out in front of you for a test run. We have created this travel size deodorant bundle because we know that one sample smell is never enough, and rushed decisions are hard. Now, you can take your time finding your signature scent or a match for every occasion. Due to their convenient size, they are perfect for freshening up on the go.
In addition to offering a bold variety, our bundle delivers quality. In contrast to run-of-the-mill brands, our natural deodorant boasts effectiveness while utilizing ingredients that are cleaner and safer. Unlike antiperspirants, our deodorant is aluminum-free, so you don’t have to worry about clogged pores, absorption causing harmful side effects, or inhibiting your body’s natural cleansing process. The exclusion of aluminum allows your body to release toxins as it should, promoting balance, naturally reducing odor, and improving overall health.
Using a combination of clay, arrowroot, and plant extracts, our deodorant detoxifies and heals with each swipe. It doesn’t just cover up odor; it goes straight to the source, preventing the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and absorbing wetness. Moisturizing butters and oils seal the deal by nourishing skin to combat irritation, improve texture, and enhance protection. It glides on smoothly and evenly, boosting the staying power and efficacy of its reassuring aroma and skin-loving ingredients.
Base Ingredients & Their Benefits
• Arrowroot utilizes minerals, B vitamins, and proteins to eliminate toxins and odor and absorb wetness, helping to stop and prevent excess fungal growth. It enhances the penetration of the included beneficial ingredients. During its balancing and healing act, it helps reduce rashes, sores, and pigmentation.
• Coconut Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that provides rich, pain-relieving moisture. It contains an array of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids to nourish, tone, and protect skin. Through preventing protein loss, it helps preserve proper cell function, motivating persistent support, balance, and repair.
• Candelilla Wax is a vegan emollient that conditions and protects skin. The addition of this ingredient improves the deodorant’s consistency.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter can repair compromised skin.
• Magnesium Hydroxide, an active ingredient in milk of magnesia, neutralizes odor.
• Baking Soda has neutralizing capabilities that have been proven by scientists and therapy professionals. Due to its alkaline composition, it helps to detoxify and alleviate soreness. Antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and itching. By aiding proper circulation, it helps recharge the body.
• Tapioca Starch is a gluten-free absorber of topical wetness.
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, a compound obtained from fatty acids, helps to soften skin and allows deodorant to glide on easily.
• Zinc Ricinoleate is the zinc salt of the fatty acid known as ricinoleic acid, a major component of castor oil. It traps and absorbs odor molecules.
• Jojoba Oil includes fatty acids, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and iodine. This hypoallergenic oil penetrates deeply to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. In particular, its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. These qualities make it an excellent match for eczema and other inflamed skin conditions.
• Ethyl Olivate, Olive Leaf Extract is an active emollient combo that is derived from olive oil and olive leaves. It is easily absorbed, delivering antioxidants and hydration to aid skin barrier function.
• Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which decrease redness, discoloration, irritation, and inflammation. As an astringent, it removes dirt and excess oil and produces a tightening effect. In result, skin gains heightened protection against viruses, bacteria, infection, and other damage.
• Tocopherol is a moisturizing organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. As a potent antioxidant, it helps neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative damage.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) aim to detoxify and de-stress skin, resulting in stimulated cell renewal and ideal pH levels. This enhancement helps to avoid imbalances that can cause odor and negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Arnica is an antibacterial and antifungal that has a long history of easing pain and swelling, relying heavily on its thymol content. It de-stresses skin, helping to prevent and correct several imbalances. By reducing inflammation and utilizing fatty acids and plant compounds to neutralize free radicals, it helps to preserve your skin’s structure, oil barrier, and overall texture. Through encouraging healthy circulation, it promotes a steady flow of oxygen and nutrients and helps to carry out toxins and buildup.
• Sunflower Oil absorbs easily without clogging pores to deliver antioxidant vitamins, fatty acids, and beta-carotene. It helps to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation, encourage cell renewal, and seal in moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids strengthen your skin’s natural oil barrier. Sunflower oil offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture.
• Chamomile Extract clarifies, hydrates, and reduces inflammation. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin. Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids help lighten discoloration and aid cell regeneration.
• Safflower Oil improves skin elasticity and minimizes roughness with the hydrating properties of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
• Green Tea Extract is bursting with polyphenols and other antioxidants to support healing. It helps to retain moisture, regulate oil production, and reduce inflammation. By combating free radical damage, it preserves clarity, balance, and elasticity.
Top Positive & Critical Reviews
Top Positive Reviews
J Author: Judith S.
I have been raving to friends about the ClayDry deodorants and I decided to take it a step further by giving these convenient little guys out! These are the only natural deodorants that ACTUALLY WORK!
Top Critical Reviews
D Author: Dashawn B.
Not for me.