Zion Health Age Reversal Resurfacing Enzyme Mask 2 oz.
Exfoliating Formula with Papaya + Pineapple Fruit Extract
· Energizing clay and enzyme exfoliation
· Evens skin tone, hydrates, and plumps
· Softens fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness
· Leaves skin glowing and refreshed
I’m sure that you’ve come to expect that immediately smooth, firm feeling after masking, but our resurfacing enzyme mask is bound to raise your expectations by offering so much more. Enhanced with powerful, organic ingredients, it matches clay and enzyme exfoliation and toning with plumping hydration and protective lipids to keep the benefits circulating for a lasting, fresh-faced glow. Proving itself in the details, our lavish formula puts your mind at ease by checking off all of the health-conscious boxes:
Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Sulfate-Free, Gluten-Free, No Parabens, Made in the USA
We’ve included kaolin clay, which is detoxifying yet gentle. Organic, super antioxidant extracts of pineapple and papaya conduct enzyme exfoliation to dissolve buildup, harmful microbes, and anything else hindering your best glow potential. Through neutralizing free radicals and stimulating collagen rejuvenation, they help to alleviate inflammation, lighten discoloration, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and uneven texture. Vitamins and plant-based compounds deeply replenish the water content of skin cells to regain a supple, bouncy complexion. Sunflower seed oil and shea butter create a protective layer of nutrients for continuous healing.
*Featuring Organic Fruit Extracts*
• Pineapple contains brightening exfoliants, including alpha-hydroxy acids, salicylates, and a star enzyme known as bromelain. They rid your skin of buildup, balance oils, and reduce uneven texture to unveil soft, glowing skin. Bromelain, in particular, has potent antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory powers that help to speed up the healing process while reducing redness, sun spots, irritation, and tenderness. Pineapple extract continues to amaze with its collection of antioxidant vitamins, including C, E, and A. They preserve youthfulness through boosting collagen, elasticity, and moisture while protecting against environmental damage.
• Papaya is known for its proteolytic enzyme, papain. It gently exfoliates to remove dead skin, excess keratin buildup, and other congestion that can provoke acne flare-ups. With the ability to resist bacteria, fungus, and viruses and reduce inflammation, papaya extract is especially healing. Within controlled studies, it has proven to be a helpful ingredient for minimizing scarring and lightening melasma. Papaya also contains antioxidants, such as lycopene, that help slow wrinkle formation by fighting off free radicals.
• Kaolin Clay is soft and mild clay. As it exfoliates, it removes buildup and toxins. Catering to sensitive skin, it tones and normalizes oil production without over-drying or stripping nutrients.
• Organic Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs collagen. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help to prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Glycerin goes beyond topical moisture by aiding the outer skin layer in attracting and absorbing water from other sources, such as the air or other layers of skin. Its gentle cleansing and therapeutic properties help to heal acne and other abrasions without drying out skin. The intense hydration achieved with glycerin equals greater protection against harsh weather conditions and premature aging.
• Organic Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines for fighting irritation and preventing infection. Antimicrobial/antifungal properties reduce acne-causing bacteria. By slowing collagen deterioration and rectifying dryness and dullness, shea butter helps lessen the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and other imperfections. It balances oils and dissolves dead skin cells, paving the way for regeneration.
• Organic Sunflower Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and light in consistency, making it a great choice for even the most delicate areas. It contains vitamins, fatty acids, and beta-carotene. By delivering and locking in moisture and antioxidants, it offers amazing protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture. It assists the healing process by reducing swelling and stimulating cell renewal.
• Sodium PCA is a mineral salt derived from fruits and vegetables. It serves as a humectant, helping to supplement the PCA that occurs naturally within the body. PCA plays a very important role in skin barrier maintenance. Unfortunately, the internal availability dwindles with age and increased dryness. Sodium PCA steps in to inhale moisture from other sources and bind it to skin cells. As a non-comedogenic ingredient, it helps to achieve the perfect balance of hydration and fats. Utilizing its antioxidants, it assists in smoothing wrinkles and rough texture.
• Glycolipids, lipids found in cell membranes, function similar to ceramides. They assist in skin cell recovery, building connective tissue, and restoring hydration and moisture to minimize signs of aging and damage. The inclusion of linoleic acid, in particular, helps to restore your skin barrier.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) help to extract impurities, absorb excess oils, perfect pH levels, reduce inflammation, and feed skin with nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements. With newfound balance, your skin can better protect itself from toxins, dryness, infection, and other factors that can negatively impact skin tone and texture.
• Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, supports proper skin barrier function by drawing in moisture to soften and prevent skin dehydration. By reducing redness and swelling and motivating new cell growth, panthenol promotes internal and external healing.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic agent that adds water content to skin cells. Suited for sensitive skin, it dissolves hard, damaged skin to reveal the healthy layer underneath. During its process, it also reduces inflammation, stimulates cell turnover, and prevents water loss.
• Citric Acid (Vitamin C) is an antioxidant-rich alpha-hydroxy acid that effectively exfoliates to achieve a bright, even complexion. It repairs and enhances the skin barrier through perfecting pH levels and stimulating collagen renewal.
1. Using your fingertips, apply evenly on clean skin
2. Leave on for up to 10 minutes
3. Remove mask with a warm, damp washcloth, and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue
*Use two to three times a week or as desired*
Aqua (Purified Water), Papain, Bromelain, Maltodextrin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Kaolin Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Glycolipids, Panthenol, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Extract*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract*, Ionic Clay Minerals *Certified Organic
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zion Health
- Reward Points: 400
- SKU: 10449
- UPC: 093141104492